Atlas Reactor Teases Gameplay Concepts
Trion Worlds today released a brand new video for Atlas Reactor, the upcoming multiplayer team-based tactics PC game featuring high-stakes battles conducted through fast-paced, simultaneous turns. The Atlas Reactor Preview video walks viewers through the series of commands and options available to players in each action-packed round of gameplay.
In Atlas Reactor, turns are divided into two modes: Decision mode, where players choose their actions, and Resolution Mode, where players watch their decisions play out. Each turn is broken into four distinct phases, which always proceed in the same order – Prep, Dash, Blast and Move – with each phase coinciding with specific gameplay actions. By working together as a team and predicting and understanding enemy actions and phases, players must devise the best strategy to put themselves one step ahead of the competition and achieve victory.
You can see the full explanation of Atlas Reactor’s simultaneous turn-based combat in the new trailer.
Atlas Reactor pits a distinct cast of larger-than-life Freelancers against each other in an all-new PC tactics game that combines fast-paced action with simultaneous turns in nerve-wrecking battles. The near-infinite combination of tactics and strategy in every fast-paced turn forces players to think on their feet, offering a unique, nail-biting team strategy experience.
Players who want to vie for control of the last Reactor on the planet can sign up right now for the upcoming Alpha test here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Online Heists Review
- Last month we have finally seen the pc gamers joining the rest of the Grand Theft Auto fans in their ventures through San Andreas.
- Elsword - Ara Haan The Nine-Tailed Fox Preview
- Now anyone who knows me well knows that I like my women on the foxy side of the spectrum.
- SOE G.I.R.L. 2014 Scholarship Applications Being Accepted
- Now in its seventh year, the scholarship has played a major role with helping aspiring game developers gain knowledge and skills in the video ...