Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced a licensing partnership with Cyprus-based Tartezal Holidings to publish Astro Lords: Oort Cloud for English, German and French language territories. Developed by Aratog Studios, Astro Lords is a free-to-play science fiction, massively multiplayer online game running on Unity 3D.
Astro Lords is the first MMORTS to combine three major game genres in a consistent world: construction management, arcade-style shooting, and strategic raid warfare. Balancing these different genres in one single, cohesive experience was no easy feat – developer Aratog had a full-time team of twenty who spent three years to complete work on this game.
Astro Lords is both a browser and a client game that offers MMO fans a deep and diverse gaming experience. Players manage and grow their asteroid base, their generals board spaceships to shoot and destroy enemy spaceships and bosses, and they raid other asteroids to loot or capture them.
With its focus on delivering high-quality, fun and free games to massively multiplayer audiences, BISBOG sought out the relationship with Tartezal to grow its current offering. Astro Lords is tentatively slated to begin North American and European closed beta testing (CBT) on June 10th, open beta testing (OBT) on June 17th and official launch on July 1st. Beta testers will receive special rewards at launch, like extra in-game currency and other high-priced virtual items.
Learn more and register for the beta: https://astrolords.bisbog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grinns Tale Launches, Blending Role-Playing, Adventure and City Building
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, welcomes one and all to experience the charm and fun of The Grinns Tale, the comp...
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer
- Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on ...
- Gigantic News - Eternal Dawn Update Coming February 23
- Motiga and Perfect World Entertainment have announced that Gigantic's second major update, Eternal Dawn, will begin its release on Februa...