Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced a licensing partnership with Cyprus-based Tartezal Holidings to publish Astro Lords: Oort Cloud for English, German and French language territories. Developed by Aratog Studios, Astro Lords is a free-to-play science fiction, massively multiplayer online game running on Unity 3D.
Astro Lords is the first MMORTS to combine three major game genres in a consistent world: construction management, arcade-style shooting, and strategic raid warfare. Balancing these different genres in one single, cohesive experience was no easy feat – developer Aratog had a full-time team of twenty who spent three years to complete work on this game.
Astro Lords is both a browser and a client game that offers MMO fans a deep and diverse gaming experience. Players manage and grow their asteroid base, their generals board spaceships to shoot and destroy enemy spaceships and bosses, and they raid other asteroids to loot or capture them.
With its focus on delivering high-quality, fun and free games to massively multiplayer audiences, BISBOG sought out the relationship with Tartezal to grow its current offering. Astro Lords is tentatively slated to begin North American and European closed beta testing (CBT) on June 10th, open beta testing (OBT) on June 17th and official launch on July 1st. Beta testers will receive special rewards at launch, like extra in-game currency and other high-priced virtual items.
Learn more and register for the beta: https://astrolords.bisbog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Introduces Massive Empires of Gold Update
- Atlantica Online, Nexon's tactical MMORPG, introduces a Mayan themed update with new mercs, new heroes, and an El Dorado themed dungeon e...
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- Final Fantasy XIV European Data Centre to arrive in October 2015
- Square Enix Ltd., announced over the weekend that the European Data Centre for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online will commence operations in October.