Astellia Online Offers A New Payment Option
Astellia Online is launching on September 27th, 2019, and they have a new payment option for people interested in the game. For those who feel the barrier of entry might be a bit pricey, they have a new payment option, in the form of a game subscription. Interested parties will be able to pay 9.99 per month to gain access to a full game account, that can be upgraded later to a full game package if they so desire. We have additional information on this system below.
- Account Details:
- The account is not limited in any way compared to a normal package, other than you are required to pay $9.99 per month to continue playing (Unless upgraded to a permanent game package account).
- Monthly subscription-based accounts cannot access the game prior to the official launch on September 27th, 2019. Head Start Access is reserved for full game pre-orders.
- Game pass time for purchases prior to the official launch date, will not be consumed until the official launch on September 27th, 2019.
- Game pass time for purchases after official launch will begin as soon as the product purchase has been completed.
- Purchasing Details:
- Any user who has not already purchased a game package may purchase a monthly subscription.
- If you already own a package you cannot purchase the monthly subscription version.
- Any payments made through the monthly subscription cannot be used towards the purchase of a game package.
- You may purchase more than one month at a time if desired.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed -Too many cars to count
- Cabal 2 Revealed for True Fans and Beta Sign-ups Begin
- ESTSoft, Inc. announced today that gamers who long for the days of MMOs with deep, immersive RPG elements, can now sign up for Cabal II's...
- Harness the Power of the Crystal with MapleStory's New Hero, Illium
- The season-long Nova Update continues in MapleStory with the release of another new character, Illium.