Astellia Online Offers A New Payment Option
Astellia Online is launching on September 27th, 2019, and they have a new payment option for people interested in the game. For those who feel the barrier of entry might be a bit pricey, they have a new payment option, in the form of a game subscription. Interested parties will be able to pay 9.99 per month to gain access to a full game account, that can be upgraded later to a full game package if they so desire. We have additional information on this system below.
- Account Details:
- The account is not limited in any way compared to a normal package, other than you are required to pay $9.99 per month to continue playing (Unless upgraded to a permanent game package account).
- Monthly subscription-based accounts cannot access the game prior to the official launch on September 27th, 2019. Head Start Access is reserved for full game pre-orders.
- Game pass time for purchases prior to the official launch date, will not be consumed until the official launch on September 27th, 2019.
- Game pass time for purchases after official launch will begin as soon as the product purchase has been completed.
- Purchasing Details:
- Any user who has not already purchased a game package may purchase a monthly subscription.
- If you already own a package you cannot purchase the monthly subscription version.
- Any payments made through the monthly subscription cannot be used towards the purchase of a game package.
- You may purchase more than one month at a time if desired.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Fan Site Reveals Class & Companion Info
- Our partner TreeofSaviorGame.com has sorted through the information for Tree of Savior and presented a summary of the four base classes.
- Legendary Games Launches New Multiplayer Strategy Game: Year 0
- Legendary Games announces the launch of Year 0 on its platform and Facebook.
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...