ASTA Previews Open Beta Changes
Recently, ASTA Online laid out its plans for changes coming in open beta.
- In a developer post, plans to make the following changes were revealed:
- Tai tokens will be more rare and exchange rewards buffed.
- Improved summoning/enchanting systems to reduce the need to farm gold.
- Improved chat channels.
- Block lists and report spam features to combat gold sellers.
Webzen has also revealed that the Berserker class will not be released in open beta; instead the team will be focusing on improving the core gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
- In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
- Frontier Developments Announces Elite: Dangerous for Xbox One
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced plans to bring the definitive massively multiplayer space epic Elite: Dangerous to Xbox ...