ASTA Previews Open Beta Changes
Recently, ASTA Online laid out its plans for changes coming in open beta.
- In a developer post, plans to make the following changes were revealed:
- Tai tokens will be more rare and exchange rewards buffed.
- Improved summoning/enchanting systems to reduce the need to farm gold.
- Improved chat channels.
- Block lists and report spam features to combat gold sellers.
Webzen has also revealed that the Berserker class will not be released in open beta; instead the team will be focusing on improving the core gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online Sails To The Great Plains
- Netmarble has released today the Great Plains expansion for Uncharted Waters Online.
- World of Tanks Blitz Launches on Android with Cross Platform Gameplay
- Wargaming today announced the Android version of World of Tanks Blitz has gone live worldwide.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Shutting Down
- Last week, Paradox announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars will be shutting down in three months.