ASTA Previews Open Beta Changes
Recently, ASTA Online laid out its plans for changes coming in open beta.
- In a developer post, plans to make the following changes were revealed:
- Tai tokens will be more rare and exchange rewards buffed.
- Improved summoning/enchanting systems to reduce the need to farm gold.
- Improved chat channels.
- Block lists and report spam features to combat gold sellers.
Webzen has also revealed that the Berserker class will not be released in open beta; instead the team will be focusing on improving the core gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valve's Free To Play Documentary Now Available On Steam
- Valve releases its full length documentary about three Dota 2 players for free on Steam.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Eternal Throne Press Tour
- In response to player feedback, the developers behind the game made a conscious decision to reimagine the game as more of a solo RPG.
- Brave Frontier Welcomes Fairy Tail Heroes Back in New Event
- gumi is proud to announce that the popular characters from the anime Fairy Tail are returning to Brave Frontier.