ASTA Previews Open Beta Changes
Recently, ASTA Online laid out its plans for changes coming in open beta.
- In a developer post, plans to make the following changes were revealed:
- Tai tokens will be more rare and exchange rewards buffed.
- Improved summoning/enchanting systems to reduce the need to farm gold.
- Improved chat channels.
- Block lists and report spam features to combat gold sellers.
Webzen has also revealed that the Berserker class will not be released in open beta; instead the team will be focusing on improving the core gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pangya Review
- Pangya is an easy to play, casual golfing game that may not impress seasoned veterans, but will keep less serious fans of the sport playing.
- Age of Wushu: Rootless Clan Revealed
- Age of Wushu today introduced a swords-wielding class, the Rootless Clan in its upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.