Ashes of Creation Reveals All 64 of its Classes
If there’s anything MMO fans love, it’s options. Ashes of Creation has just that with its 64 classes. Today, all of them were revealed in a blog post from the developers, outlining the choices made for the Class System. With the need for choices present, they introduced a secondary class system into the game, where picking a base and a secondary class will create something like, like a Fighter/Fighter is a Weapon Master, A Mage/Summoner creates a Warlock, or a Cleric Ranger is a Protector. There are so many options, and their blog post below goes into further detail.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.
- Wartune Review
- Wartune is a fun, casual, and easy to pick up game. You just log on, and get started.
- R2Games Wraps Up Stormthrone Alpha and Announces Open Beta Launch
- As its second round of Alpha testing comes to a close, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Beta on Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM EDT.