Ashes of Creation Reveals All 64 of its Classes
If there’s anything MMO fans love, it’s options. Ashes of Creation has just that with its 64 classes. Today, all of them were revealed in a blog post from the developers, outlining the choices made for the Class System. With the need for choices present, they introduced a secondary class system into the game, where picking a base and a secondary class will create something like, like a Fighter/Fighter is a Weapon Master, A Mage/Summoner creates a Warlock, or a Cleric Ranger is a Protector. There are so many options, and their blog post below goes into further detail.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Acquires Rights to European Drift City
- GamesCampus has announced that transfers have successful begun from the SevenGames European servers of Drift City.
- Shotgun News 11/26: Eldevin, C9, GW2, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.
- Robocraft: PVP mode "Legends of The Pit" Now Available
- Indie developer Freejam is pleased to announce the release of the latest game mode, “Legends of The Pit”, for their hit crafting-shooter M...