Ashes of Creation Reveals All 64 of its Classes
If there’s anything MMO fans love, it’s options. Ashes of Creation has just that with its 64 classes. Today, all of them were revealed in a blog post from the developers, outlining the choices made for the Class System. With the need for choices present, they introduced a secondary class system into the game, where picking a base and a secondary class will create something like, like a Fighter/Fighter is a Weapon Master, A Mage/Summoner creates a Warlock, or a Cleric Ranger is a Protector. There are so many options, and their blog post below goes into further detail.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
- Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG.
- BlizzCon Beta Announcements For Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone
- BlizzCon 2013 has started and is throwing all the punches right at the start! A new update for both the Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone be...
- Elsword Invites Players to Roam The Spooky Forest
- Kill3rCombo has revealed new Halloween-themed content and an updated Halloween dungeon for Elsword.