Ashes of Creation Reveals All 64 of its Classes
If there’s anything MMO fans love, it’s options. Ashes of Creation has just that with its 64 classes. Today, all of them were revealed in a blog post from the developers, outlining the choices made for the Class System. With the need for choices present, they introduced a secondary class system into the game, where picking a base and a secondary class will create something like, like a Fighter/Fighter is a Weapon Master, A Mage/Summoner creates a Warlock, or a Cleric Ranger is a Protector. There are so many options, and their blog post below goes into further detail.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms opens the Slaughterhouse
- A new update today for Combat Arms releases a new map for clan battlers.
- SOE Presents Episode 6 of 'Planetside 2 Command Center'
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today released the sixth episode of their 'PlanetSide2 Command Center' video series, where Creative ...
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy Wheloon Details
- Turbine has announced today that players who have pre-ordered Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy prior to June 5 will receive ...