Art of Conquest Launches on Mobile
Lilith Games has announced the launch of its hybrid strategy MMORTS, Art of Conquest, on iOS and Android.
In Art of Conquest, players choose to lead the armies of one of five playable races and six kingdoms to victory. The game features real-time combat, over 150 units and 20 hero units, and an RPG card style system for abilities. Art of Conquest also features a persistent map, guild cities, and territory warfare, allowing players to immerse themselves in PvE or PvP battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mechanon Invades Champions Online with Steel Reserve
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment announced that Champions Online: Steel Crusade is now available.
- Devilian Announcement Press Preview
- Although it is heavily ARPG focused, it was clear from the demo that Devilian is more of an MMO with ARPG elements than the other way around.
- Destiny's Sword Releases Blog About How Mental Health Works In Their MMO
- 2Dogs Games released a new blog post today concerning Mental Health and their upcoming MMORPG, Destiny's Sword.