Art of Conquest Launches on Mobile
Lilith Games has announced the launch of its hybrid strategy MMORTS, Art of Conquest, on iOS and Android.
In Art of Conquest, players choose to lead the armies of one of five playable races and six kingdoms to victory. The game features real-time combat, over 150 units and 20 hero units, and an RPG card style system for abilities. Art of Conquest also features a persistent map, guild cities, and territory warfare, allowing players to immerse themselves in PvE or PvP battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Review
- First impressions can be very difficult to overcome. Especially bad ones.
- Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
- Alliance vs. Empire Press Preview
- Alliance vs. Empire (AxE) is an upcoming MMORPG from Nexon that I recently had some time to sit down and play, as well as talk with the devs.