Armored Warfare: Update 0.11 coming November 17th
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have announced that Armored Warfare next major update (0.11) will arrive on North American and European servers on November 17 bringing the most powerful vehicles to the game to date by adding Tier 9 Vehicles.
The update also gives players the ability to create and join custom matches, giving them the power to choose their map, match type, duration and more. Update 0.11 also brings a new token system to the game and a large number of balance fixes and vehicle performance adjustments.
For more information, visit https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/introducing-update-011
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: War of Clans Thrashes Its Way to Android and iOS
- Plarium announced the worldwide release of Vikings: War of Clans for Android and iOS devices.
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Coming to Steam Early Access
- Swarms of the undead will be taking over Steam Early Access in what is possibly the greatest number of zombies ever seen in a game*. Indie dev...
- Chaos Reborn Early Preview
- Before I get too far into the article, I want to make it clear that the version of Chaos Reborn I've gotten to play is a very early itera...