Armored Warfare: Role System Revealed at E3
Obsidian Entertainment has released a new gameplay trailer for Armored Warfare showcasing the new role system and the types of tanks players will command in battle in the team-based modern military vehicle combat game.
The roles of the Main Battle Tank (MBT), Recon and Artillery units in Armored Warfare will offer players an endless amount of strategies in taking on the competition in a given match. Players must weigh the cost-benefit of each role in every scenario. MBTs are bruisers that can dish out damage and take it, Recon tanks sweep swiftly throughout levels to help flank enemies and spot them for artillery strikes, while Artillery units rain destruction on enemies from a distance.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Update Preview: Ranger's Fury
- An MMO is only as good as the content it provides. Or, more accurately, the content they keep providing.
- Monster Mayhem Spooks Gamigo's Haunted Halloween
- Spooky events lined up for Gamigo's Fiesta Online and King of Kings 3.
- Defiance 2050 Valor Program Rewards Current Players
- Trion Worlds has now implemented a Valor Program for the upcoming Defiance 2050, a sci-fi shooter set in the 'Defiance' universe.