Armored Warfare: Role System Revealed at E3
Obsidian Entertainment has released a new gameplay trailer for Armored Warfare showcasing the new role system and the types of tanks players will command in battle in the team-based modern military vehicle combat game.
The roles of the Main Battle Tank (MBT), Recon and Artillery units in Armored Warfare will offer players an endless amount of strategies in taking on the competition in a given match. Players must weigh the cost-benefit of each role in every scenario. MBTs are bruisers that can dish out damage and take it, Recon tanks sweep swiftly throughout levels to help flank enemies and spot them for artillery strikes, while Artillery units rain destruction on enemies from a distance.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Command Center Episode Released For PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has released the latest episode of the PlanetSide 2 Command Center video series.
- La Tale Demigod Class Revealed
- OGPlanet has revealed the Demigod Teaser Page for La Tale, giving a glimpse of the next class coming to the MMORPG.
- ArcheAge Naval Overview Feature
- n an attempt at keeping in line with the "sail" theme of this latest Closed Beta, I figured I could put together a bit of a guide on...