Armored Warfare: Role System Revealed at E3
Obsidian Entertainment has released a new gameplay trailer for Armored Warfare showcasing the new role system and the types of tanks players will command in battle in the team-based modern military vehicle combat game.
The roles of the Main Battle Tank (MBT), Recon and Artillery units in Armored Warfare will offer players an endless amount of strategies in taking on the competition in a given match. Players must weigh the cost-benefit of each role in every scenario. MBTs are bruisers that can dish out damage and take it, Recon tanks sweep swiftly throughout levels to help flank enemies and spot them for artillery strikes, while Artillery units rain destruction on enemies from a distance.
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- New Attack on Titan Mobile Game Coming in 2016
- The “Attack on Titan” game will be available in all major English markets for Android and iOS devices.
- Breach Gets Ready to Begin First 'Breach Invitational' In March
- QC Games announced today that the first Breach Invitational will take place on Twitch, Mixer, and Facebook on March 2.