Armored Warfare Now Available on Steam
My.com is pleased to announce that their tank-based team shooter Armored Warfare will hit the Steam marketplace today, allowing players to officially play on their preferred platform. Take command of a modern tank or armored vehicle and make your way to military hotspots and do battle in PVP/Hybrid Battle Modes. There are also difficult missions to tackle with friends, sent down by command cooperatively. Armored Warfare launches on Steam with all the latest updates, fixes, and additions including the newest expansion – Art of War. Featuring a brand-new map set in the rural parts of South China, the update introduces new Chinese vehicles, improved graphics and an overhaul to the Commander System, allowing the players to customize their commanders to best suit their gameplay style. This includes the new version of the Waterway map, tailed for the Global Operations mode, which is a hybrid of gameplay styles, mixing the best of PVE and PVP.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Closed Beta Impressions April 2016
- It mixes the creativity we've come to expect from modern vehicular combat games like Robocraft with Twisted Metal.
- Hearthstone Esports Coaching: A Positive Way to Learn
- Seeking out coaching for Hearthstone was never really something I considered. what could I possibly look to gain?
- Mabinogi Prepares for Classic Update
- Nexon America is preparing to launch Mabinogi's Classic Update in the coming days.