ARK: Survival Evolved News – TEK Tier Arrives on Consoles
Studio Wildcard has announced today that it has launched the TEK Tier content update for ARK: Survival Evolved on console.
The new update includes the following improvements:
- Exclusive PS4 content: Bionic Giganotosaurus skin, Manticore Armor
- Improved framerate, animations, and visual effects for PS4 Pro
- New weapons, armor, gear, and dinosaur mounted laser cannons as part of the TEK Tier
- Four new creatures: Ovis Aries, Baryonyx Aquafulgur, Basilosaurus Solatiumfecit, and Purlovia Maxima
- Real-time growing hair and styles
- 16 new Explorer Notes
- The Valentine’s Day event, which includes improved mating speed, special hairstyles and a limited edition emote
ARK: Survival Evolved has sold over one million copies on PlayStation 4 since December. To celebrate, the Survivor’s Pack, which includes the game and its first expansion pack, Scorched Earth, are on sale at a 20% discount.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open beta begins for Brick-Force
- Brick-Force begins open beta today with opening access to VIP keys and registered players.
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.