Arctic Combat Releases New PvP Mode – Aliens vs. Humans
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals a heart-stopping new PvP mode for the modern military FPS, ARCTIC COMBAT. In April, players had to defend a nuclear reactor when aliens invaded the game for the very first time. Now the game’s latest PvP mode, Aliens Vs. Humans, allows players to turn into aliens and sends them back into the world to attack and infect other players.
Aliens vs. Humans
In ARCTIC COMBAT’s exclusive new map, White Out, players can engage in the game’s new alien PvP mode. At the beginning of each round, all players start as humans. After an allotted amount of time, players will randomly turn into an Alien Host or a Human Hero. The Alien Hosts can attack Humans, which will infect them and turn them into Aliens. The Human Heroes must defend themselves from the Alien attacks in order to prevent infection. If at least one Human survives or all of the Aliens are killed, the Humans win. If all of the Humans have turned into Aliens, the Aliens win.
The new update for ARCTIC COMBAT also features six new weapons, nine new weapon customization parts, three news skills and a new supply pack which includes a Sentry Gun. Players will also be introduced to two new female characters and the new alien PvP mode map, White Out. The update also includes an added slot for a melee weapon and expandable quick slots and skill slots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weapons of Mythology Second Closed Beta Begins
- IDC/Games has announced that the Weapons of Mythology Second closed beta has just started.
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.