Archlord unveils Chaotic Frontier expansion
Webzen – which took over Archlord after Codemasters had to release it – has announced Archlord’s newest expansion: Chaotic Frontier.
The expansion will offer a special system with the Chaotic Frontier. These areas require a passport to access, but upon entrance, players will have their levels adjusted to a specific level depending on the area. There will be a total of six new realms for players to explore.
In addition, the expansion will introduce new collectible armor sets, as well as new monsters and quests.
The expansion update is due to go live in March.
Chaotic Frontier Images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Adventure Releases First Wing
- The first wing of Blackrock Mountain™, the fiery new Adventure for Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, has opened!
- Swordsman: Open Beta Coming July 3rd
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman will ent...
- Aeria Games launches two new web games
- Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Rock n Roll.