Archlord unveils Chaotic Frontier expansion
Webzen – which took over Archlord after Codemasters had to release it – has announced Archlord’s newest expansion: Chaotic Frontier.
The expansion will offer a special system with the Chaotic Frontier. These areas require a passport to access, but upon entrance, players will have their levels adjusted to a specific level depending on the area. There will be a total of six new realms for players to explore.
In addition, the expansion will introduce new collectible armor sets, as well as new monsters and quests.
The expansion update is due to go live in March.
Chaotic Frontier Images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition - Top YouTube gaming personality Ali-A to set the bar
- Ashes of Creation Details Scientific Nodes
- While they are just one of many Nodes players can seek out, but today's dev blog, linked below, will blind readers with Science.
- League of Angels full release is now live
- R2Games has now fully launched their latest title League of Angels today.