Archlord unveils Chaotic Frontier expansion
Webzen – which took over Archlord after Codemasters had to release it – has announced Archlord’s newest expansion: Chaotic Frontier.
The expansion will offer a special system with the Chaotic Frontier. These areas require a passport to access, but upon entrance, players will have their levels adjusted to a specific level depending on the area. There will be a total of six new realms for players to explore.
In addition, the expansion will introduce new collectible armor sets, as well as new monsters and quests.
The expansion update is due to go live in March.
Chaotic Frontier Images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrossFire Announces E-Sports Initiative
- SG North announces Cross Fire's first eSports tournament of 2014.
- Gloria Victis Revamps Mereley and Introduces Reputation
- The latest update for Gloria Victis introduces a fully overhauled Mereley, a new reputation system, and changes to the combat system.
- Supernova Ushers In Open Beta Phase
- After several closed beta phases and collecting player feedback and data to enhance the user experience, BNEA has improved Supernova.