Archlord unveils Chaotic Frontier expansion
Webzen – which took over Archlord after Codemasters had to release it – has announced Archlord’s newest expansion: Chaotic Frontier.
The expansion will offer a special system with the Chaotic Frontier. These areas require a passport to access, but upon entrance, players will have their levels adjusted to a specific level depending on the area. There will be a total of six new realms for players to explore.
In addition, the expansion will introduce new collectible armor sets, as well as new monsters and quests.
The expansion update is due to go live in March.
Chaotic Frontier Images:
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Susano'o God in Review
- The Japanese Pantheon is still new, and the third God to make their appearance in it has made the biggest splash.
- RockShot Preview
- The latest in a line of really neat ideas gone horribly wrong is the game RockShot, developed by Soleil Ltd.
- Aeria Games Announces Dragon Knights
- Aeria Games has announced its new action MMO Dragon Knights as a PvP-focused, graphically striking 3D fantasy role-playing game.