Archlord Server Consolidation Announced
Webzen has announced that there will be a consolidation of Gracia and Zian servers for its medieval MMORPG, Archlord.
On January 30th, Archlord’s server consolidation will take place as the result of enduring effort to provide enhanced gaming experience according to players’ constant feedback. Through this combination, further intense battles from players will revitalize the most competitive siege warfare and the final battle to be the absolute ruler of the Chantra.
All characters from Gracia server that have accessed the game after July 1st, 2012 will be transferred to the combined server without any further transfer requests. Regardless of merging, relevant server’s accounts will be able to enjoy both characters from each server. Players are encouraged to check their eligibility of character transfer prior to the consolidation.
To prepare for the fierce battles before the merge, warriors from Gracia and Zian will be supported with free cash items. After the consolidation, the first Archlord and the guild members will be rewarded special unique items. Also, all servers will be provided with various events to celebrate the combination of both servers.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, said, “We have decided to merge servers to fulfill user’s enduring requests on consolidation.” He also said, “We are anticipating that the further massive battles from this server consolidation will provide enjoyment for players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Combo Breaker Patch Reveals Ravana
- Today Hirez Studios followed up news on SMITE's sale with the reveal of one of the most demonic creatures in all of Hindu lore, Ravana.
- Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
- LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both ...
- The Division: Release Date Announced
- Ubisoft has just announced that Clancy’s The Division will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC on March 8, 2016.