Archlord Server Consolidation Announced
Webzen has announced that there will be a consolidation of Gracia and Zian servers for its medieval MMORPG, Archlord.
On January 30th, Archlord’s server consolidation will take place as the result of enduring effort to provide enhanced gaming experience according to players’ constant feedback. Through this combination, further intense battles from players will revitalize the most competitive siege warfare and the final battle to be the absolute ruler of the Chantra.
All characters from Gracia server that have accessed the game after July 1st, 2012 will be transferred to the combined server without any further transfer requests. Regardless of merging, relevant server’s accounts will be able to enjoy both characters from each server. Players are encouraged to check their eligibility of character transfer prior to the consolidation.
To prepare for the fierce battles before the merge, warriors from Gracia and Zian will be supported with free cash items. After the consolidation, the first Archlord and the guild members will be rewarded special unique items. Also, all servers will be provided with various events to celebrate the combination of both servers.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, said, “We have decided to merge servers to fulfill user’s enduring requests on consolidation.” He also said, “We are anticipating that the further massive battles from this server consolidation will provide enjoyment for players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance and Defiance 2050 Begin 'Colony Courtship' Event
- Starting today and lasting until February 26th, 2019, Defiance and Defiance 2050 have a Valentine's Day event.
- Why is Classic WoW More Enjoyable Than Retail World of Warcraft?
- I used to love World of Warcraft. Really, I did. It was the game that I sunk thousands of hours into, across about 13 years.
- RuneScape Developer Interview - RuneFest 2019
- While I was at RuneFest 2019, I had the opportunity to interview the developers behind RuneScape and Old School RuneScape.