Archlord Server Consolidation Announced
Webzen has announced that there will be a consolidation of Gracia and Zian servers for its medieval MMORPG, Archlord.
On January 30th, Archlord’s server consolidation will take place as the result of enduring effort to provide enhanced gaming experience according to players’ constant feedback. Through this combination, further intense battles from players will revitalize the most competitive siege warfare and the final battle to be the absolute ruler of the Chantra.
All characters from Gracia server that have accessed the game after July 1st, 2012 will be transferred to the combined server without any further transfer requests. Regardless of merging, relevant server’s accounts will be able to enjoy both characters from each server. Players are encouraged to check their eligibility of character transfer prior to the consolidation.
To prepare for the fierce battles before the merge, warriors from Gracia and Zian will be supported with free cash items. After the consolidation, the first Archlord and the guild members will be rewarded special unique items. Also, all servers will be provided with various events to celebrate the combination of both servers.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, said, “We have decided to merge servers to fulfill user’s enduring requests on consolidation.” He also said, “We are anticipating that the further massive battles from this server consolidation will provide enjoyment for players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.
- Moonrise: New mobile RPG by Kabam
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced it is working with Undead Labs to devel...
- Skyforge Reveals Guild System Details
- Today, Obsidian Entertainment given us the first details for Skyforge's guild feature, alongside new footage from an hour-long livestream...