Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will enter into Closed Beta in June 2014.
Starting today, all players who received keys may redeem them on the official website, http://archlord2.com. To do so, players should login to their WEBZEN account and follow the steps outlined on the website. New players can easily create a WEBZEN account on the global game portal www.webzen.com.
Although pre-registration has ended, it’s still possible for interested players to get a beta key through WEBZEN’s media partners and the official Archlord 2 Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/archlord2.
All keys will grant free access to the closed beta test. Amongst the first players to receive guaranteed beta keys are the true fans and committed Archlord 1 players.
CBT players will receive a special gift when the game goes into Open Beta, to mark their special status and as a token of appreciation for their support. As there won’t be any non-disclosure agreement, WEZBEN encourages all participants to share their Archlord 2 experience with friends and other players.
To find out more about the game, please visit the Archlord 2 official wiki at: http://archlord2.wikia.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...
- Pokémon Go Servers Crushed Due to Popularity
- Too many Pokemon Masters in the making. . .
- Villagers And Heroes: Reborn Update Brings Massive Overhauls
- Mad Otter Games is very excited to announce Villagers and Heroes: REBORN, the latest in a long line of changes that brings a whole new life.