Archive Entertainment Announces CalcMMO
Archive Entertainment is excited to announce CalcMMO: the world’s first TI-83 Graphing Calculator themed massively multiplayer game.
Finally learning math is fun: now you battle evil polynomial functions. Level up your character. Gawk at four color grayscale artwork so realistic you’ll toss your Oculus Rift out the window.
As you adventure through the sprawling calcosphere, watch out for the dreaded Linear Functions. As we all know from high school precalculus, one bite from these graphs will turn you into a Linear Function and give you an insatiable bloodlust for human meatflesh. You didn’t know that? You better play CalcMMO to brush up on your math-facts!
Fans and industry insiders alike have been lauding the game with such accolades as ‘unusual’ and ‘runs on my computer.’
“There’s so many games out there where you can pretend to be in some exciting fantasy or science fiction setting – but so few games set inside high school lab equiment,” said Jim Legitname, a long-time player of games most people have never heard of. “CalcMMO only just launched today, but I can tell I’m going to be a fan until they turn off the servers, which is also today.”
CalcMMO can be played today, April 1st, via Steam or 8BitMMO.net:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika: Chaos Unleashed reaches 400 million downloads
- After passing 300 million downloads in July 2013, leading mobile games publisher GAMEVIL has now surpassed 400 million mobile game downloads. ...
- SamuTale Begins Closed Alpha
- SamuTale, an open world sandbox RPG, has announced the start of its closed alpha.
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.