ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.
Influenced by fighting games such as Street Fighter, and Tekken combined with online multi-player game modes, ArcheBlade offers combo-based face-paced combat action. With 14 characters currently available, each character has unique combos and fighting style.
For more information, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online Announces Live PVP Broadcasts and a New Dungeon
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny is proud to announce the upcoming update for the game from PLAYWITH Interactive.
- Nosgoth Premieres First Gameplay Videos
- Catch Nosgoth's first three gameplay videos with commentary revealing Pysonix and Square's upcoming vampire versus hunter Battle Are...
- League of Legends Is Bringing Four Months of Loot to Twitch Prime
- Twitch Prime and Riot Games have teamed up to bring four months of exclusive League of Legends loot, starting today.