ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.
Influenced by fighting games such as Street Fighter, and Tekken combined with online multi-player game modes, ArcheBlade offers combo-based face-paced combat action. With 14 characters currently available, each character has unique combos and fighting style.
For more information, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift map nears open beta
- In preparation for the launch, players can take a virtual tour of the map with Riot’s specially designed interactive Summoner’s Rift exper...
- Paladins YouTuber Challenge Today
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios is hosting a tournament between two teams of YouTubers, including MMOHuts!
- Munchkin.io is a Cute Real-Time Battle Game, Available Worldwide
- The next of the .io games has arrived today, with Munchkin.io. Originally small browser games, they have moved to the mobile sphere.