ArcheBlade Launching on April 24th
Codebrush Games, the developer of the multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade made an announcement this week that the game is officially launching on the 24th of this April on Steam.
Having been on Steam Early Access since March 2013, the game’s official launch will bring the customization system titled “Gear Up” adding over 500 items, as well as moveset changes and a completely revamped training mode. The game is currently offline due to server maintenance, and will be back online on the 24th.
Meanwhile Codebrush Games is holding a random item giveaway event. Visit https://www.facebook.com/Codebrush/posts/781239598575187 for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.
- EVE Online’s Kronos Release Features Rise of Pirate Factions
- CCP Games announces the release of Kronos for EVE Online, marking a new change in the game's development cycle.
- Marvel's X-Men: Battle of the Atom Lands on Android Devices
- Aeria Games announces the release of X-Men: Battle of the Atom on Android 4.0+ devices.