ArcheBlade Launching on April 24th
Codebrush Games, the developer of the multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade made an announcement this week that the game is officially launching on the 24th of this April on Steam.
Having been on Steam Early Access since March 2013, the game’s official launch will bring the customization system titled “Gear Up” adding over 500 items, as well as moveset changes and a completely revamped training mode. The game is currently offline due to server maintenance, and will be back online on the 24th.
Meanwhile Codebrush Games is holding a random item giveaway event. Visit https://www.facebook.com/Codebrush/posts/781239598575187 for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light: Press Preview
- So what is Crusaders of Light? It’s a PC-styled MMO built for mobile and is set in the world of Malura.
- Lunar New Year celebrations arrive in Dragon Saga
- Dragon Saga is beginning its Lunar New Year festivities, which will run as late as February 14.
- Nexon's Fantasy War Tactics R Transfers Service to VALOFE
- This will happen on June 27th, and to offer stable service, VALOFE will do its best to make it as smooth and easy as possible.