ArcheBlade – Official Launch Set for April 2014
Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement will be made when the date is finally set.
The official release will add customization system (aka Gear Up) and more equipable items that are buyable either with in-game currency or real money. There will also be balance adjustments, combat system/moveset/graphical changes, as well as bug fixes. You can check out first part of series of patch note at ArcheBlade Community Hub. (http://steamcommunity.com/app/207230)
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- MAINGEAR Announces Pulse 15 Gaming Notebook with RGB Mechanical Keyboard
- Maingear has announced today their latest Notebook, the next generation of the PULSE.
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta registration
- KoramGame has announced the start of closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Spirit Tales (st.koramgame.com).
- Guardians of Ember Starts Double EXP Event and Opens New Servers
- Guardians of Ember announced that in order to accommodate the number of players trying to join the battle, new servers were added.