ArcheBlade – Official Launch Set for April 2014
Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement will be made when the date is finally set.
The official release will add customization system (aka Gear Up) and more equipable items that are buyable either with in-game currency or real money. There will also be balance adjustments, combat system/moveset/graphical changes, as well as bug fixes. You can check out first part of series of patch note at ArcheBlade Community Hub. (http://steamcommunity.com/app/207230)
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- gPotato EU celebrates Valentine's Too
- gPotato (Gala Networks) Europe has also prepared to celebrate Valentine's Day with its players.
- Formula Fusion now on Steam
- R8 Games has announced that Formula Fusion is now available on Steam.
- Super Dungeon Bros, New Bro-Op Dungeon Crawler Announced
- Wired Productions, an established independent digital games publisher, today announced it has partnered with React! Games, an award-winning vi...