ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Tactics Gets Featured on Google Play
- Heroes Tactics: Mythiventures is now featured on Google Play™ as one of the best new Android games.
- Games of Glory: Making UK Debut At EGX Rezzed
- Lightbulb Crew, the Franco-Swedish independent studio currently developing Games of Glory, will be stepping off its home territory for the fir...
- Super Senso Heads to Europe This Month and Yacht Club, Adult Swim and More Sign On
- Super Senso by GungHo Online Entertainment America is on its way to Europe later this month.