ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/11: ESO, EVE, Camelot Unchained, and More!
- The latest MMO news
- The Boomsday Project Blasts off in Hearthstone
- Dr. Boom's secret laboratory is now officially open, and legions of lab coat-clad scientists have funneled in to experiment!
- Albion Online Explains the Zone and Flagging System
- Developer Sandbox Interactive takes some time to explain their Zone and Flagging systems in Albion Online.