ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.
- World of Tanks announces 8-bit showdown mode
- Wargaming today announced a brand new combat mode for World of Tanks—Winter Showdown. This new 8-Bit mode will offer exclusive in-game conte...
- RoboManiac Releases New Update, 1.3: Underground
- Don Esteban's criminal organization has been revived, and with this in mind, RoboManiac releases Update 1.3: Underground!