ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Launch Date Announced
- Larian Studios has announced that Divinity: Original Sin 2 will launch on September 14, 2017.
- Neverwinter Underdark Interview Preview
- One of the really cool things that we have is a partnership with R. A. Salvatore on a quest-line that acts as a lead-in to one of the mainline
- Entropy Launches First Major Feature Update
- Artplant has launched the first major feature update for Entropy, its ambitious interstellar space MMO.