ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Discordia God Review: The Fairest of Them All
- Part of me still feels like Eris would’ve been the better choice in SMITE, over Discordia. But there are far too many Greek Mages.
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.
- Travian Full Review
- Travian is a widely popular strategy game that is beginning to show its age.