ArcheAge – Relics of Hiram: The Story of Hiram Continues
Fans of ArcheAge can now delve deeper into the long-forgotten past of the Hiram, with this new update to the MMORPG. Update 5.3 of ArcheAge brings a new dungeon instance to the game, “The Fall of Hiram City”. Players will be tasked with rescuing villagers, and the more that are saved, the better your rewards are. This includes Hiram Infusion, Honor Points, or Vocation Badges.
In addition, Erenor’s festival of strength is here, and players will be doing battle with powerful bosses around the world. Victors will be rewarded with Noryette Accessories, so it’s worth seeking out. For an even better game experience, the UI has received an overhaul. Foods and potions now are easier to obtain and create. Motivated fishers can be excited about improved Sport Fishing features, and new Skills have been added for Malediction, Archery, Sorcery, Vitalism, and Battlerage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
- Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier.
- League of Legends: Warwick Champion Review
- Warwick, the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun, is an absolute menace on the rift.
- First Assault Open Beta Has Begun
- First Assault is nearing the end of its paid Early Access phase and will enter a free-to-play open beta on Thursday, July 28.