ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
Three new North American servers – Ezi, Lucius, and Calleil – have made their way into service to help reduce queue times, along with patron changes. Europe is still waiting on new hardware to be installed to add additional servers in that region. Trion has also begun using daily restarts to flush AFK players, using manual sweeps, banning bot/fraud accounts, and working on a fix to prevent players from holding a spot on the server indefinitely.
Patrons have received bonus time so that their time has begun only ticking as of Sunday, to help compensate for the heavy queues.
Founders can also obtain a second set of Founder’s items to try out a new server or put on an existing character on the account page at http://archeage.trionworlds.com/. This offer is only good once.
Trion has also been working on improving customer service queue times, battling DDOS attacks, and working closely with their ISPs to protect players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- Honor of Throne Launches Major Update
- NetDragon has released what they are called a major update for their first chess-based strategic action game, Honor of Throne.
- Equal-Opportunity Brawling to Arrive in TERA in March
- En Masse has announced that in their upcoming Counterpunch Update for TERA, a host of content is coming for new/returning/current players.