ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
Three new North American servers – Ezi, Lucius, and Calleil – have made their way into service to help reduce queue times, along with patron changes. Europe is still waiting on new hardware to be installed to add additional servers in that region. Trion has also begun using daily restarts to flush AFK players, using manual sweeps, banning bot/fraud accounts, and working on a fix to prevent players from holding a spot on the server indefinitely.
Patrons have received bonus time so that their time has begun only ticking as of Sunday, to help compensate for the heavy queues.
Founders can also obtain a second set of Founder’s items to try out a new server or put on an existing character on the account page at http://archeage.trionworlds.com/. This offer is only good once.
Trion has also been working on improving customer service queue times, battling DDOS attacks, and working closely with their ISPs to protect players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II - Eternal War Ignites Sapphire
- League of Angels II has just released its first free Expansion and a call to arms has been issued to all players!
- SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
- Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D...
- Mabinogi releases new character update: Professor J
- Nexon America has released a new update for Mabinogi, introducing new character Professor J, a strict and powerful alchemist and master of the...