ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
Three new North American servers – Ezi, Lucius, and Calleil – have made their way into service to help reduce queue times, along with patron changes. Europe is still waiting on new hardware to be installed to add additional servers in that region. Trion has also begun using daily restarts to flush AFK players, using manual sweeps, banning bot/fraud accounts, and working on a fix to prevent players from holding a spot on the server indefinitely.
Patrons have received bonus time so that their time has begun only ticking as of Sunday, to help compensate for the heavy queues.
Founders can also obtain a second set of Founder’s items to try out a new server or put on an existing character on the account page at http://archeage.trionworlds.com/. This offer is only good once.
Trion has also been working on improving customer service queue times, battling DDOS attacks, and working closely with their ISPs to protect players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...
- NYCC 2013 Day 4 Recap
- As I browsed the halls looking for more interesting cosplay, I found out that Ankama, the developers behind Dofus and Wakfu, also had a showin...
- Webzen Announces C9 Tournament Results
- The results of Continent of the Ninth (C9)'s first global championship have been announced by Webzen.