Arc Now Live as Perfect World Expands Platform’s Game Offerings
Perfect World Entertainment announced today that Arc, the Company’s premier platform designed from the ground up for publishing and accessing free online games, is now live. Arc gives Perfect World’s global community of more than 30 million players unrestricted access to their favorite online titles. In addition to Perfect World’s well-known free-to-download online games, such as Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, and Perfect World International, Arc will soon offer highly anticipated games from third-party developers including Path of Exile and APB: Reloaded.
“Switching to a new platform is something we’ve felt was necessary to bring all of our titles together in one centralized location,” said Perfect World Entertainment CEO, Dr. Alan Chen. “Our goal is to make Arc the premiere destination for the best free-to-play online games for both our players and partners, and to achieve this by growing the platform with new games, a constant stream of content, and features specifically designed for the PC gaming audience.”
Perfect World aims to make Arc the one-stop shop for free online gaming, providing a full-featured, all-access platform for Perfect World’s growing game roster. With a single universal login, players have access to all game content currently on Arc, bypassing the inconvenience of entering credentials multiple times for each game. Communication is centralized on the platform, with users receiving important updates, news, and promotions sent to their Arc inbox. Additionally, Arc’s intuitive in-client overlay makes it easy for players to browse the web, post in forums, read the latest game news, and chat with friends, while still playing.
For more information on Arc or to download the client, please visit: www.arcgames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons & Titans Review
- On that note I recently came across Dragons & Titans, Zynga’s attempt to cash in on the rise of the genre. But what is their tactic to s...
- Silkroaders Go Into Recruiting Mode For 2nd Annual Joymax Day
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins their celebration of the second annual Joymax Day, which includes events for...
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.