Arc Now Live as Perfect World Expands Platform’s Game Offerings
Perfect World Entertainment announced today that Arc, the Company’s premier platform designed from the ground up for publishing and accessing free online games, is now live. Arc gives Perfect World’s global community of more than 30 million players unrestricted access to their favorite online titles. In addition to Perfect World’s well-known free-to-download online games, such as Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, and Perfect World International, Arc will soon offer highly anticipated games from third-party developers including Path of Exile and APB: Reloaded.
“Switching to a new platform is something we’ve felt was necessary to bring all of our titles together in one centralized location,” said Perfect World Entertainment CEO, Dr. Alan Chen. “Our goal is to make Arc the premiere destination for the best free-to-play online games for both our players and partners, and to achieve this by growing the platform with new games, a constant stream of content, and features specifically designed for the PC gaming audience.”
Perfect World aims to make Arc the one-stop shop for free online gaming, providing a full-featured, all-access platform for Perfect World’s growing game roster. With a single universal login, players have access to all game content currently on Arc, bypassing the inconvenience of entering credentials multiple times for each game. Communication is centralized on the platform, with users receiving important updates, news, and promotions sent to their Arc inbox. Additionally, Arc’s intuitive in-client overlay makes it easy for players to browse the web, post in forums, read the latest game news, and chat with friends, while still playing.
For more information on Arc or to download the client, please visit: www.arcgames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest EU Introduces Kali in February Patch
- Kali herself offers a devastating and diverse range of melee and ranged attacks, with specialty depending on which class path you follow. Util...
- Darwin Project Open Beta Preview
- Scavenger Studio’s Darwin Project has something a little different that goes a long way in the oversaturated battle royale market.
- Black Desert Online Mediah Overview
- The land of Mediah increases the total landmass of the game by a decent amount.