April 14th update for Faunasphere
A new update for Faunasphere launched Wednesday, April 14th.
The update adds new party items, available for both Lux and Bux. New tails and patterns have also been added to the species gene pool.
Finally, players will get a bonus on Fauna leveling for a limited time in the Spring Fest event.
Faunasphere is a casual-friendly MMO and virtual world produced by Big Fish Games.
- Introducing Spring Fest! For a limited time only, and in celebration of the arrival of spring to Faunasphere, your Fauna will level up much quicker than previously. Get ready to hatch those eggs!
- It seems the Fauna are changing again! A variety of new patterns and tails are now available. You can either discover these through hatching or purchase the Gene Food available in the Frozen Village.
- Nibbler Gene Food and Nibbler Signs are now available for purchase!
- There are now additional Lux and Bux items in the Party Store found in the Watering Hole.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Developer Interview - The Design Philosophy of Chris Fox
- How will Dauntless distinguish itself from similar titles like Monster Hunter?
- 37Games Announces Open Beta for Siegelord on December 20th
- 37Games is thrilled to announce the open beta stage for Siegelord will begin on December 20th. Siegelord is a medieval, strategy game based in...
- Master of Orion Early Access Phase 5 Begins
- Master of Orion introduces a host of refinements in the latest stage of Early Access that deploys June 24.