Apex Legends Releases First Patch
The most played game in the world at the moment, Apex Legends, has recently dropped their first patch, update 01. The majority of the changes were for the sake of stability, performance, and minor bugfixes. They also added some Valentine’s themed items to the in-game store. The “Through the Heart” Epic skin for the Longbow and the “Love of the Game” banner frame for Pathfinder. There’s also a new Valentine’s Day challenge in game, players who revive and ally between now and Feb. 19th will receive an exclusive “Live Die Live” badge for their character banners, so get out there and save someone at least once, I know you’re plaything this game… pretty sure the current player count is well past 25 million.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin 2's Closed Beta Begins in North America and Latin America
- Webzen announced today that the Closed Beta for their mobile MMORPG, MU Origin 2 has begun in North/Latin America on Android.
- Vindictus Season 2 Episode 2 Extra Content Update Now Live
- Nexon's fast-paced MMO Vindictus keeps the action coming with its Season 2 Episode 2 content update. The latest installation features Pan...
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.