Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
Anarchy Online is making some major progress this week as it launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
A redesigned new player experience awaits colonists in Arete Landing. This new area offers multiple tutorial style quests and useful tips, gear, and gifts to help a player get started on the right foot.
The ICC Headquarters has been redesigned to make it a more streamlined, organized, and useful hub city for all players. The update also includes major changes to professions, battlestations, and more. The full patch notes are a long read, available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Digivolutions Available for Digimon Masters
- Joymax has discovered two new Digivolutions for their exciting MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online!
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 2nd HoN-iversary
- With its second year live, S2 Games and Heroes of Newerth are ready to celebrate another HoN-iversary.
- Elsword Introduces A New Continent
- Kill3rCombo has released a new update for Elsword, introducing new areas for high level players.