Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
Anarchy Online is making some major progress this week as it launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
A redesigned new player experience awaits colonists in Arete Landing. This new area offers multiple tutorial style quests and useful tips, gear, and gifts to help a player get started on the right foot.
The ICC Headquarters has been redesigned to make it a more streamlined, organized, and useful hub city for all players. The update also includes major changes to professions, battlestations, and more. The full patch notes are a long read, available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars to Begin Open Beta on May 27
- Paradox announces Magicka: Wizard Wars' transition to open beta from Steam Early Access.
- Elsword introduces new client and content
- Kill3rCombo has launched new content for Elsword, plus a new streaming client.
- Tata Blitz Reveals Background Story
- Find out more about the doomsday predictions of Tata Blitz!