Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
Anarchy Online is making some major progress this week as it launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
A redesigned new player experience awaits colonists in Arete Landing. This new area offers multiple tutorial style quests and useful tips, gear, and gifts to help a player get started on the right foot.
The ICC Headquarters has been redesigned to make it a more streamlined, organized, and useful hub city for all players. The update also includes major changes to professions, battlestations, and more. The full patch notes are a long read, available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces New Unity Powered MMOFPS
- Aeria Games announces new unnamed Unity Powered MMOFPS. The game will be set in modern times and feature realistic 3D graphics.
- New customization options for Tanki Online
- The correct choice of weapon is only the tip of the iceberg in Tanki Online, choosing the hull can make the difference between victory and cer...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.