Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
Anarchy Online is making some major progress this week as it launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
A redesigned new player experience awaits colonists in Arete Landing. This new area offers multiple tutorial style quests and useful tips, gear, and gifts to help a player get started on the right foot.
The ICC Headquarters has been redesigned to make it a more streamlined, organized, and useful hub city for all players. The update also includes major changes to professions, battlestations, and more. The full patch notes are a long read, available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes News - Kickstarter Goal & Rewards Revealed
- Heroic Games has announced its Kickstarter goal for its upcoming indie MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.
- SWTOR Shroud of Memory Bonus Chapter Released
- Star Wars: The Old Republic has announced the release of its new bonus chapter, Shroud of Memory.
- Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
- Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria...