Altis Gates updates open beta status
A while back, Altis Gates announced it was delaying its open beta indefinitely. A new post has revealed what’s going on under the hood, although there is still no official date for the start of open beta.
Here’s what’s being worked on:
· Pets captured will now be in the form of an egg.
· Each egg must be hatched at the designated NPC.
· Pets of different personality and attributes will take different amount of time to hatch.
· Besides the basic attributes, players will have the ability to add other attributes to unhatched pets.
· Maps will now display effects of day and night as well as other weather elements.
· Suggested weather elements so far are cloudy, sunny, rainy, windy, misty and snowy.
· Skills will not be levelled according to character’s level.
· Instead, they will be affected by their frequency of usage.
· A new gauge for how close players are with each other.
· The value will affect how the players can interact with each other, e.g. marriage.
· New quests targeted at a party of 2 with players of different genders.
· New elemental quests targeting high level players (level 80)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wartune Celebrates Its 7th Anniversary With Update 9.0
- This month marks the seventh year that Wartune has been live with Game Hollywood and R2 games!
- League of Angels Introduces Alliance Expedition and Sylph Hall
- League of Angels is offering two new challenges for players - the Alliance Expedition and the Sylph Hall.
- Neverwinter Combat League Begins Now on PC
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment are proud to introduce our newest in-game event, the Neverwinter Combat League.