Altis Gates updates open beta status
A while back, Altis Gates announced it was delaying its open beta indefinitely. A new post has revealed what’s going on under the hood, although there is still no official date for the start of open beta.
Here’s what’s being worked on:
· Pets captured will now be in the form of an egg.
· Each egg must be hatched at the designated NPC.
· Pets of different personality and attributes will take different amount of time to hatch.
· Besides the basic attributes, players will have the ability to add other attributes to unhatched pets.
· Maps will now display effects of day and night as well as other weather elements.
· Suggested weather elements so far are cloudy, sunny, rainy, windy, misty and snowy.
· Skills will not be levelled according to character’s level.
· Instead, they will be affected by their frequency of usage.
· A new gauge for how close players are with each other.
· The value will affect how the players can interact with each other, e.g. marriage.
· New quests targeted at a party of 2 with players of different genders.
· New elemental quests targeting high level players (level 80)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warpportal Gives VIP Treatment
- Gravity Interactive has announced several VIP benefits for Ragnarok Online, ROSE Online, and Requiem through September 3.
- Forsaken World: Freedom Falls Launches Feb. 4
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the latest expansion for Forsaken World: Freedom Fall...
- Quake Champions Update Brings 'No Abilities' Mode and More
- As the Early Access for Quake Champions continues to develop, and with it comes huge updates.