Altis Gates Open Beta Begins March 7
Altis Gates, a new 2D turn based MMORPG by IGG, will be entering Open Beta on March 7. The game looks like an improved version of IGG’s other turn based MMORPG – Myth War 2 Online. The game has 3 races, mounts, a PvP system and much more.
Altis Gates will officially open its doors for their Open Beta on March 7th EST (GMT-5)! Expect exciting new content and loads of amazing gifts when this happens!
Since its debut, Altis Gates has enchanted players with lush in-game environments and spectacular skill effects. During the coming Open Beta, the new content will be focused primarily in 4 areas – the 3 main Races, Mounts, Wings and the PvP System. Each race will get their very own special mounts and wings that will make them standout from the others!
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: Hand of the Gods Interview with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier
- While at PAX West, I had a chance to sit down with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier, lead developer for Hand of the Gods, and talk in-depth.
- Conquer Online launches Invasion of Pirates
- The Invasion of Pirates expansion has arrived in Conquer Online today, offering players a new class and more.
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals Ventari: New Legend for Revenant
- Today ArenaNet revealed Ventari, a new legend for the revenant profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.