Alphamon Ouryuken Arrives For Digimon Masters
Joymax has introduced one of the most powerful Digimon into Digimon Masters Online’s universe.
Players can combine Alphamon and Ouryumon through the Jogress system. Once they’ve completed a long quest chain, players will be able to Digivolve into Alphamon Ouryuken – but the climb isn’t easy.
Alphamon Ouryuken’s skills are light-element based, and include two special skills. One skill creates a large ball of light energy to slam into the enemy; the other slashes its sword with an earth-shattering impact!
Players who bring a friend to Digimon Masters during the current event period will get a full set of items to tame their own Alphamon Ouryuken. Events also taking place include a double experience boost during weekdays and a triple experience boost on the weekends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Alien Attacks Patch Notes Revealed
- Hirez Studios reveals a new minor tweak patch for third person MOBA, SMITE.
- Shadowrun Online Coming to Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online, the turn-based MMO successfully funded on Kickstarter, is coming to Steam Early Access on March 31.
- WildStar News - Free Level 50 Giveaway
- In celebration of the Power of the Primal Matrix update this week, WildStar is giving away free level 50s to anyone who logs in.