Allods Online announces official launch
gPotato (Gala-Net) has announced that Allods Online will finally transition out of open beta with its next major patch.
The official launch, “Patch 2.0,” will increase the level cap to 47, adding new spells and abilities for every class. Two new zones (Kirah and Isle of Revelation) will be unveiled, along with new regions of the astral and new allods. In addition, the patch will make Holy Charms free to all players, permanently.
gPotato also publishes AIKA Online, Flyff: Fly For Fun, Tales Runner, Iris Online, and Luna Online.
Allods Online Gameplay Screenshot
llods’ Official Release & Unlimited Free Holy Charms!
Free to Play game portal gPotato is proud to announce that Allods Online will be leaving Open Beta with their next patch! Allods Patch 2.0 will usher in the Official Live Release and a whole new era of Astral exploration. To gear up for the official release, Allods has decided to make Holy Charms completely FREE, forever!
Official Live Release of Allods Patch Note Highlights:
- An increased level cap and new spells and abilities! The level cap will be raised to 47, and new spells and abilities will be available for every single class. This means expanded talent trees and talent grids and a plethora of new ways to spend talent points and rubies!
- New zones for high level players! Two new zones have been added for players to level in beyond level 42 – Kirah and the Isle of Revelation!
- Improvements in the Astral! New regions of the Astral have been unlocked, and new allods have been added to both old and new regions for adventurers to discover.
Stay tuned for more information on this patch, upcoming events, and community activity, by visiting the Official Allods Website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CS:GO Goes F2P, Introduces Danger Zone
- Valve has announced that its popular FPS, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), has gone free to play.
- Heroes of Newerth player sets world record
- This past weekend, pro-gamer Sam "Milkfat" Braithwaite set a new world record for Longest Strategy Game Marathon.
- BlizzCon 2014’s Championships to be held at Burbank Studios
- ESL TV Studios and Anaheim Convention Center to host Blizzard Entertainment’s year-end eSports World Championships