The Alchemist Code Release Date Revealed
Great news for fans waiting on gumi’s The Alchemist Code: It’s coming this month! The Strategy RPG drops in just a few weeks on both the App Store and Google Play! The pinnacle of Japanese SRPGs, players can delve into The Alchemist Code’s universe of infinite possibilities and customize their strategic teams for whatever task needs doing, whether it’s changing jobs, skills or equipment to be deployed on multi-dimensional planes of varying elevation/orientation! Featuring classic tactical elements, The Alchemist Code is a full-scale strategy RPG with a plethora of high-quality content — from intense missions, gloriously animated 3D battles, to stunning anime-styled cutscenes, superb music and voice acting — all to bring the world of Babel to life before your eyes. Granted the powers of Alchemy, players can battle monsters and heroes across the land of Babel, as it erupts into conflict one again.
The game releases on November 14th, 2017!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.
- Dark Blood Unlocks Act II
- Outspark has launched its first major update for Dark Blood since the game's open beta launch.
- TERA Preparing Inactive Character Name Purge
- En Masse has sent out an email alerting players that an inactive character name purge will be coming soon for TERA.