The Alchemist Code Celebrates 5 Million Downloads Worldwide
gumi announced today that their latest title, Strategy RPG The Alchemist Code has reached 5 million downloads across the world. To celebrate, they have prepared a month of events (May 3rd to May 30th) for their players. Players will receive a “5 million Downloads Worldwide” coin every day. They can be used to purchase specific gear and items sold at the 5 Million Downloads Coin Exchange Shop. The best gear goes to the players who collect all 28 coins. There will also be a Login Bonus Package and players who login all 28 days will receive gifts such as:
- A total of 2,000 Gems
- “5 Million Downloads Worldwide!” Celebration Apples
- 5★ Alkemono Mascots
- 4+★ Equipment 10-Summon Tickets
- 3-4★ Gear Summon Tickets
- And more
Players will also receive Rare Units for free every 24 hours instead of the usual 72 hours during this event. Starting on May 17th, a featured unit dungeon unlocks – Chloe, the Commander of the Scarlet Flame Imperial Guard of Envylia. Back by popular demand, Chocolate Toy Box Event returns for another round of chocolate-making shenanigans! During this Valentine’s Event, players will get a chance to unlock additional Jobs for Polin and Rahu – the Bard and the Chronomancer respectively. Additionally, the Valentine’s Secret Shop will open its doors once again for player’s shopping needs. In addition to all of this, a new heroine has appeared before the Door of Truth: Lisbeth, a budding student who values her friendship more than anything else. But will she be a force for good, or something more nefarious? Find out when The Alchemist Code Chapter 3 releases!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The West Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- From April 30 - May 7th 2013, InnoGames celebrates the fifth birthday of its western frontier browser game, The West.
- Next-Gen Space RTS Starfall Tactics Debuts on Kickstarter
- Only three days into the crowdfunding campaign, the developer has already secured $5,294 from Kickstarter backers.
- Games of Glory: Making UK Debut At EGX Rezzed
- Lightbulb Crew, the Franco-Swedish independent studio currently developing Games of Glory, will be stepping off its home territory for the fir...