Albion Online: Summer Alpha Announced
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMO Albion Online, have announced the start of their Summer Alpha. From the 29th of June, the world of Albion will reopen its ports for players to experience the vast and player-driven world.
The game has not only seen updates in multiple areas since the last Alpha in January/February but also a lot of new features and content, such as Hellgates or Missions, have been added to make the gameplay even more exhilarating.
Right in time for the Alpha, Sandbox Interactive have released a brand-new and exciting video trailer that features the key elements of the Albion Online gaming experience: a player-driven economy, classless character customization, GvG territorial warfare and cross-platform support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Halloween Event Begins on Saturday
- Era of Celestials is getting into the spooky season beginning on Saturday, with a Trick or Treat Event and a new Dungeon.
- RIFT 5th Anniversary Celebration Begins
- RIFT, Trion Worlds’ fantasy MMORPG known for its massive battles and unique class-building system, celebrates its five-year anniversary toda...
- Project Cars: Seven "Aston Martins" Cars Announced
- Slightly Mad Studios announces a spectacular new addition to the lineup of vehicles in Project CARS as Aston Martin joins the WMD-powered raci...