Albion Online: Summer Alpha Announced
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMO Albion Online, have announced the start of their Summer Alpha. From the 29th of June, the world of Albion will reopen its ports for players to experience the vast and player-driven world.
The game has not only seen updates in multiple areas since the last Alpha in January/February but also a lot of new features and content, such as Hellgates or Missions, have been added to make the gameplay even more exhilarating.
Right in time for the Alpha, Sandbox Interactive have released a brand-new and exciting video trailer that features the key elements of the Albion Online gaming experience: a player-driven economy, classless character customization, GvG territorial warfare and cross-platform support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Braum Q&A Today
- League of Legends announces a seven hour Q&A session for its community regarding its latest champion, Braum.
- DOFUS and WAKFU Content Update Information Revealed
- Ankama Games has provided details about their upcoming tandem updates to both DOFUS and WAKFU.
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...