Albion Online: Roadmap to Closed Beta Released
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have concluded their 4-week Summer Alpha event and released some impressive player participation and activity stats.
Sandbox Interactive has now announced the Closed Beta phase for Albion Online as a next step in the development cycle and published a roadmap with the features and changes to be expected until then.
- Highlights of the roadmap include:
- Flattening of the gear power curve to ensure more balanced PvP
- Tailoring gear to 19 different combat styles
- Removal of Silver Tax
- Complete rework of Learning Points system
- Expansions on the „Hellgate“ concept (e.g. 1vs.1 hellgates or 5vs5vs5)
- Introduction of Open World PvP events
- Improved Guild Management tools and logs
The full roadmap, posted by Sandbox Interactive Founder & CEO Stefan “Bercilak” Wiezorek, can be viewed in the Albion Online forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.
- 2K Unveils WWE® SuperCard for Mobile Devices
- 2K today announced the larger-than-life, action-packed entertainment of WWE has arrived on mobile devices with WWE® SuperCard, a brand new co...