Albion Online: Roadmap to Closed Beta Released
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have concluded their 4-week Summer Alpha event and released some impressive player participation and activity stats.
Sandbox Interactive has now announced the Closed Beta phase for Albion Online as a next step in the development cycle and published a roadmap with the features and changes to be expected until then.
- Highlights of the roadmap include:
- Flattening of the gear power curve to ensure more balanced PvP
- Tailoring gear to 19 different combat styles
- Removal of Silver Tax
- Complete rework of Learning Points system
- Expansions on the „Hellgate“ concept (e.g. 1vs.1 hellgates or 5vs5vs5)
- Introduction of Open World PvP events
- Improved Guild Management tools and logs
The full roadmap, posted by Sandbox Interactive Founder & CEO Stefan “Bercilak” Wiezorek, can be viewed in the Albion Online forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...
- E3 2016 - Legends of Honor Reveals Mobile Plans
- Legends of Honor is essentially the culmination of a decade of trial and error in the empire building strategy genre.
- Outcast Odyssey: Card Design Contest Hosted by DeviantArt
- DeviantArt and BANDAI NAMCO Games will be partnering for an exciting new character design contest for the popular Outcast Odyssey card battle ...