Albion Online: Roadmap to Closed Beta Released
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have concluded their 4-week Summer Alpha event and released some impressive player participation and activity stats.
Sandbox Interactive has now announced the Closed Beta phase for Albion Online as a next step in the development cycle and published a roadmap with the features and changes to be expected until then.
- Highlights of the roadmap include:
- Flattening of the gear power curve to ensure more balanced PvP
- Tailoring gear to 19 different combat styles
- Removal of Silver Tax
- Complete rework of Learning Points system
- Expansions on the „Hellgate“ concept (e.g. 1vs.1 hellgates or 5vs5vs5)
- Introduction of Open World PvP events
- Improved Guild Management tools and logs
The full roadmap, posted by Sandbox Interactive Founder & CEO Stefan “Bercilak” Wiezorek, can be viewed in the Albion Online forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Grip: Marauders – September Update!
- ISOTX has launched its latest update to Iron Grip Marauders, providing a new level, an improved tutorial, and many small tweaks.
- Crusaders of Light's Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
- Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available.