Albion Online Introduces Upgradable Islands
In preparation for the closed beta of the first true cross-platform sandbox MMORPG Albion Online this November, developer Sandbox Interactive continues to bring good news to the fans of the Albion Universe – one of the most unique features, Albion’s system of Private Islands, receives a highly anticipated ‘upgrade’. After listening to community requests to expand upon the idea, the developers decided to improve the player experience by introducing different island levels with additional building and farming plots, as well as a broader variety of decorative options so that players can customize the environment.
In the major cities, players can purchase Private Islands as a hideaway place, where they can build houses and workshops, even decorate and farm. With the new system, the number of farming and building plots can now be increased with an investment of Silver. The upgrade clears off the rubble and any other obstructions allowing to expand the area which offers numerous opportunities on improving player’s own little private haven. A total of five levels of Private Islands is in the works, each providing different customization options for the player to make these habitats truly unique.
In addition, the closed beta for Albion Online starting in November will bring a new system of hirable non-player characters for resource collection – Laborers. A more detailed introduction to the Laborers system will follow at a later date.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LoL Reveals Strengths and Ability Kit for Tahm Kench
- The River King is ready to troll Riot Games' hit MOBA, League of Legends!
- Grand Chase Now Live on Steam
- KOG Games is pleased to announce its hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, is now available via Steam beginning today.
- Warframe Celebrates Record 38 Million Users On Their Five-Year Milestone
- Warframe regularly shows up in the top-ten on Steam since it launched into Open Beta on March 21st, 2013.