Aika Closed Beta 1 Ends. Closed Beta 2 Begins Feb 24
The first closed beta for gPotato’s Aika ended on February 9, but the second closed beta should begin on February 24.
Players can look forward to new features and added content in the second closed beta for Aika. Beta keys from Closed Beta 1 will not work for Closed Beta 2. If you still haven’t had a chance to try Aika, keep an eye on our Giveaways page, as we should be getting beta keys for Aika closed beta 2.
For those that haven’t heard of Aika, it’s a PvP heavy free to play MMORPG by gPotato. The game’s PvP system was inspired by the epic Realm vs Realm battles in games like Dark Age of Camelot and Warhammer Online.
Gala-Net, Inc., a leading free-to-play online game publisher, has announced today its second Closed Beta Test (CBT) for Aika Online in the North American market. The second CBT will run from February 24th through March 2nd and will allow players access to all available in-game zones, new player vs. player scenarios, and character levels 1 through 50.
Rush to level 50 in Aika CBT2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guerilla Tea Create Digital Remake of Boxes
- Guerilla Tea announces their newest title, Staking Claims, a free dots and dashes strategy game.
- Tribes Ascend previews major update
- Hi-Rez Studios has revealed plans for the next major update for Tribes Ascend.
- Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.