Aika Closed Beta 1 Ends. Closed Beta 2 Begins Feb 24
The first closed beta for gPotato’s Aika ended on February 9, but the second closed beta should begin on February 24.
Players can look forward to new features and added content in the second closed beta for Aika. Beta keys from Closed Beta 1 will not work for Closed Beta 2. If you still haven’t had a chance to try Aika, keep an eye on our Giveaways page, as we should be getting beta keys for Aika closed beta 2.
For those that haven’t heard of Aika, it’s a PvP heavy free to play MMORPG by gPotato. The game’s PvP system was inspired by the epic Realm vs Realm battles in games like Dark Age of Camelot and Warhammer Online.
Gala-Net, Inc., a leading free-to-play online game publisher, has announced today its second Closed Beta Test (CBT) for Aika Online in the North American market. The second CBT will run from February 24th through March 2nd and will allow players access to all available in-game zones, new player vs. player scenarios, and character levels 1 through 50.
Rush to level 50 in Aika CBT2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rush War: LeKool Games Announces Exclusive Launch
- Rushwar is empire-building MMORTS based on and set in the Medieval times. Players start with a small town and must gradually build it up into ...
- Final Fantasy XIV - Hatching-tide 2019 Guide
- One of the things that I love about Final Fantasy XIV's holiday events, is that they do not take the entire duration of the event to comp...
- ArcheAge begins "Friends & Family" Alpha test for English Server
- Finally, some good news from Trion Worlds regarding the English version of ArcheAge has come to light. The North America/Europe version of Arc...