Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.
- Underworld Drug Lords: New Crime Simulator Available
- Internationally operating indie game studio A-Steroids announced that their newest online free-to-play mobile drug dealing simulator Underworl...
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM Press Event Preview
- Recently, I drove into San Francisco to attend a press event held by Sega. They were debuting some intriguing new installments to the critical...