Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...
- Rusty Hearts Launches Reborn
- The first major expansion for Rusty Hearts, Reborn, has officially launched.
- Pocket Starships teams with STAR TREK for "Borg Invasion" Expansion
- Pocket Starships teams up with CBS Consumer Products for an upcoming expansion to the mobile/Browser called "Star Trek Borg Invasion"...