Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: End of August Report and Testing Update
- The Repopulation team has released their monthly report, along with a testing update. All players who have previously participated in testing ...
- SMITE Patch Notes 3.6: Jing Wei Reveal
- Today marked the livestream and reveal of Smite's Patch Notes for Patch 3.6: Escape from the Underworld.
- NYCC 2014 Day 3
- So first up was Dragonball Xenoverse, a new kind of DBZ fighting game with a unique online mode that will set it far apart from previous DBZ t...