Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - "Escape from Lion's Arch" details revealed
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a teaser video trailer for the upcoming living world release “Escape from Lion’s Arch”.
- Gigantic: Publishing Partnership with Perfect World Entertainment Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced plans to publish Gigantic – the free-to-play, action MOBA developed by Motiga Games.
- Armored Warfare: "Port" map revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment today has revealed a new expansive map and combat zone for the vehicle combat game, Armored Warfare. The “Port” map...