Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 2 Preview
- Dubbed “Rising Flames,” the episode focuses heavily on the aftermath of Mordremoth and the stirrings of the Elder Dragon Primordius.
- Shaiya: Iron Invasion Launches into Full-Scale Warfare
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the arrival of Shaiya’s long-awaited Episode Seven in t...
- Closed Beta Date for Legend of Edda Announced
- GamesCampus has revealed that the closed beta testing for Legend of Edda will begin on November 29.