Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 - Orchestral Version of Main Theme Now Available
- InnoGames has released additional information on the soundtrack for its strategic browser game, Tribal Wars 2.
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...
- ModMic 5/Gaming Mousepad Review
- Recently I was offered a ModMic 5 to review by Antlion Audio and I was all too glad to do it!