Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering: War of the Spark Review
- Perhaps the biggest thing that makes this a powerful update, beyond its compelling story is how accessible it is.
- New Hylek Tribes to come to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet today released details about two new tribes set to play an important role in Guild Wars 2’s upcoming expansion.
- Total War: WARHAMMER: Vampire Campaign Gameplay Revealed
- Check out their unique gameplay mechanics