Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost Recon Online Is Now Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Ubisoft announces a name change and further updates as Ghost Recon gets ready for an April release.
- New Turkish Tank Coming to Armored Warfare in 2017
- Global publisher My.com and Obsidian Entertainment are proud to announce that Armored Warfare will get Altay, the new Turkish Main Battle Tank
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.