Aida Arenas suspends closed beta
Aida Arenas, which began its first closed beta test on June 30, has suspended its second closed beta test indefinitely.
No reason is given as to why the beta has been suspended, but it is fair to assume the publisher may simply be adding more polish or fixing crucial bugs in the game before releasing the next beta.
Aida Arenas is published by Gamerkraft, which also publishes Freejack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
GamerKraft regrets to announce that the second closed beta test for Aida Arenas has been delayed indefinitely.
This means that the closed beta servers will not be online this weekend as previously announced.
We want to thank everyone who came out last weekend to participate in the first closed beta test and we apologize for this sudden turn of events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...
- Grimoire: Manastorm gets Steam Free Weekend and Major Content Update
- Grimoire: Manastorm has just had a major update which includes new character models, maps, and sound effects.
- Wild Buster Review
- Wild Buster takes pieces of different gameplay from many genres and mashes them all together into a hack and slash action RPG.