Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their random map generator as well as how the actual game plays out!
The Dev Journal focused on “Conquering Infinite Worlds” shows how player input combined with multiple checks and balances have been tweaked and balanced for the last 18 months to ensure that the predictable worlds of Age of Wonder 2 will not be repeated. Fairness of starting locations and forced tactical decisions will be present in every match-up.
More than this, we’ve actually gotten a chance to see it in action in the above Let’s Play video, including character customization, army building, city raids, and diplomacy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
- In a recent Q&A, Daybreak (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) has addressed some concerns about the future of EverQuest Next and Landmark...
- WildStar Dominion Adventure Preview - Riot in the Void
- Now it’s time to read up on how the Dominion handles business with their own starting adventure: “Riot in the Void.”
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"