Aeria Games shutting down Luminary
Aeria Games has announced that it will be shutting down services for Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu in mid-to-late January.
While nothing official has been planned, Aeria Games is looking into being able to offer a character transfer service to the Global version of Luminary, run by Ndoors Interactive who also publishes Atlantica Online and Wonderking Online.
All Luminary players will also receive an AP gift as consolation.
Dear Luminary Community,
We thank you for playing Luminary, and we really had a lot of fun with you and hope you did too!
We are especially sad to announce that we have to close Luminary in mid January. As of now, you will not be able to use the Item Mall in Luminary anymore but you will still be able to play the game until mid January. We greatly value every player and we feel the community here is really strong so we would like to interest you in staying with us on one of our other English games which you can find here.
There also is a global Luminary version that will continue service. We are currently looking into the possibilities of character transfer to this version and we will hopefully be able to let you know more shortly. It is however not run by Aeria Games, so we will not be able to provide support for this server.
Additionally, every player will receive a free AP gift to get settled in again which will be usable on all Aeria Games. Please allow up to 10 days to receive your free gift.
We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you, and thank you for your understanding.
We hope to see you soon on another Aeria Game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases Yama Raja Class Update for Ara Haan
- Today Kill3rCombo unleashes the second demonic class of Ara Haan, Yama Raja, into the North American servers of Elsword.
- CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL Announces Light and Darkness Update
- Webzen announced today the release of the latest massive content update for C9/Continent of the Ninth Seal. Entitled "Light and Darkness&...
- SMITE Winter's Bite Patch Notes Reveal
- This afternoon, Smite revealed the patch notes for update 3.4, continuing changes in Season 3 and revealing the next God, Skadi.