Aeria Games launches two new web games
Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Roll n Rock.
Crystal Saga features multiple classes, pet taming, special auras and wings, and open world PvP. Roll n Rock features a cartoon-world with visual effects, customized gear, multiplayer puzzles, quests, guilds, and more.
Aeria Games also publishes Golden Age and DDTank on Aeria Now, its portal for browser-based games.
Ed Correction: We initially named the second game “Rock n Roll.” The game’s correct name is “Roll n Rock” and has been updated.
Crystal Saga Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Launches Two Stunning New Browser Based MMO Titles, Crystal Saga and Roll n Rock
Embark Upon a Competitive and Charming Adventure in Popular Free-to-Play MMO Games Released in North America
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – April 13, 2012 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the North American launch of two new browser-based massively multiplayer online (MMO) games, Crystal Saga and Roll n Rock. Available now, these action-filled games are free-to-play and will not require a download.
Crystal Saga players begin their adventure in the mystical world of Vidalia by taming pets, refining skills, and embarking on a journey to find the legendary pieces of the Crystal of Life. Players compete with their friends in action-packed player versus player (PvP) battles, gain mythical equipment, and explore captivating surroundings.
Crystal Saga features:
- · Extensive PvP Gameplay: Crystal Saga is an open world for competitive PvP matches. Players can switch between five PvP modes to bring the game’s thrilling combat to life. These include Peace mode, Justice mode, Evil mode, Guild mode, and Party mode.
- · Multiple Classes: Crystal Saga brings a range of special abilities in classes such as Knight, Rogue, Priest, Ranger, and Mage. Each class offers a unique set of strengths that prepare players for battle.
- · Pets, Soul, and Wings: Players can tame a variety of pets and train them to enter battle and assist with killing monsters. Players can also unlock their soul and earn a special aura or equip their character with elaborate wings.
Crystal Saga also features dangerous monsters, treacherous dungeons, and much more. Interested players can learn more about Crystal Saga and register to play at: http://crystalsaga.aeriagames.com.
The second exhilarating game, Roll n Rock, features playful cartoon graphics, stunning special effects, and accessible controls. The diverse gameplay results in exciting combat and thrilling action. However, even more varied are Roll n Rock’s countless clothing and customization options, ensuring no two characters will ever look alike.
Roll n Rock features:
- · Vibrant graphics: Fresh, lively colors welcome new players to the game and encourage them to begin exploring. Players will find a fully-realized world of weddings, malls, game halls, and more.
- · Customized gear: Players choose from a variety of unique options for clothing and accessories, and then boost the equipment’s power by refining and enchanting it. Almost anything can be used to get that competitive edge!
- · Edge-of-your-seat effects: A range of dynamic visual elements were integrated into the gameplay to provide a thrilling feast-for-the-eyes.
Roll n Rock also features multiplayer puzzle action, plentiful maps, countless quests, guilds, crafting, and more, all packed into a free to play, no-download-required package. Interested players can learn more and register to play at http://rollnrock.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales offers further glimpse into customizations
- KoramGame has released a new image, detailing further how much customization a player can find in Spirit Tales.
- Perfect World and Cryptic Announce Magic: The Gathering RPG
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios today announced the development of a brand new RPG based on Magic: The Gathering.
- S.O.E announces G.I.R.L.Scholarship Winner 2014
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that Erin Loelius of Manasquan, N.J., has been named the winner of the 2014 Gamers in Real...