Aeria Games launches Milmo
Milmo, a browser-based 3D MMO based on the Unity Engine, is now live on Aeria Games’ portal, Aeria Now.
The game offers quests, puzzles, player housing, action-based combat, platforming-style exploration, customization, and more.
Aeria Games publishes several MMOs including Dream of Mirror Online, Kitsu Saga, and Eden Eternal.
Milmo Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Now Launches 3D Browser Game Milmo
First 3D Action Adventure Browser MMO Developed on Unity Engine Joins Aeria Games
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – June 9, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of micro transaction-based online games, today announced that the popular 3D MMO game Milmo has joined the diverse browser collection at Aeria Now. Developed by Swedish-based newcomers Junebud, Milmo uses the cutting-edge Unity engine to deliver 3D MMO gaming directly in a browser, no download required.
Milmo blends 3D platform gaming with Action Adventure and RPG elements to create revolutionary browser game experience. Complete tasks, decorate your home, upgrade your hero and meet new friends as you trek across an expansive, colorful world.
- Exciting Action Gameplay – Take on quests and solve intriguing puzzles to help the citizens banish evil from their island utopia. Milmo’s epic in-depth storyline delivers surprisingly unpredictable twists and turns.
- Expansive 3D World – The Unity engine powering Milmo allows players to run, jump, swim, and fly across a vibrant 3D world from all major Windows and MacOSX web browsers.
- Hero Customization – Design your own hero avatar with tons of clothing, armor, hairstyle and accessory options. Once in-game, deck out your hero with in-game boosts and upgrades.
Like all of Aeria Games’ titles, Milmo is free to play and does not require a monthly subscription fee. To instantly experience next-gen browser MMO gameplay with console-quality graphics, visit http://milmo.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces Persistent Open Beta in May
- The grand moment of Kingdom Under Fire II's full launch has finally revealed itself!
- Icarus Online Launching in Brazil
- Gameflip Studios is proud to announce the launch of the popular Korean MMORPG “Icarus Online” into the Brazilian market!
- Dungeon of the Endless Announces Deathly Halloween Update
- Amplitude Studios releases a “DEATH GAMBLE” update for Dungeon of the Endless, the rogue-like dungeon-defense game that specializes in de...