Aeria Games launches Milmo
Milmo, a browser-based 3D MMO based on the Unity Engine, is now live on Aeria Games’ portal, Aeria Now.
The game offers quests, puzzles, player housing, action-based combat, platforming-style exploration, customization, and more.
Aeria Games publishes several MMOs including Dream of Mirror Online, Kitsu Saga, and Eden Eternal.
Milmo Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Now Launches 3D Browser Game Milmo
First 3D Action Adventure Browser MMO Developed on Unity Engine Joins Aeria Games
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – June 9, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of micro transaction-based online games, today announced that the popular 3D MMO game Milmo has joined the diverse browser collection at Aeria Now. Developed by Swedish-based newcomers Junebud, Milmo uses the cutting-edge Unity engine to deliver 3D MMO gaming directly in a browser, no download required.
Milmo blends 3D platform gaming with Action Adventure and RPG elements to create revolutionary browser game experience. Complete tasks, decorate your home, upgrade your hero and meet new friends as you trek across an expansive, colorful world.
- Exciting Action Gameplay – Take on quests and solve intriguing puzzles to help the citizens banish evil from their island utopia. Milmo’s epic in-depth storyline delivers surprisingly unpredictable twists and turns.
- Expansive 3D World – The Unity engine powering Milmo allows players to run, jump, swim, and fly across a vibrant 3D world from all major Windows and MacOSX web browsers.
- Hero Customization – Design your own hero avatar with tons of clothing, armor, hairstyle and accessory options. Once in-game, deck out your hero with in-game boosts and upgrades.
Like all of Aeria Games’ titles, Milmo is free to play and does not require a monthly subscription fee. To instantly experience next-gen browser MMO gameplay with console-quality graphics, visit http://milmo.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flower Knight Girl Launches Just Before American Tax Day
- We would like to advise American gamers that even an extremely fun and addictive game like Flower Knight Girl is not worth prison.
- RuneScape Begins Evolution Of Combat Beta
- 50,000 players are now testing Jagex's upcoming combat changes to Runescape.
- Dragon Saga Launches Dragonkin Update
- Dragon Saga has launched its latest update, Dragonkin, today.