Aeria Games Begins Born To Fire Beta
Adrenaline junkies can load up – Born to Fire from Aeria Games has begun closed beta testing.
A full-featured, team-based shooter, Born To Fire offers five classes with their own unique weapons and play styles: Dual Gunners, Point Man, Rangers, Snipers, and Heavyfire Experts. The game offers a past match replay with a free-floating camera, over a dozen maps, and more.
For more about Born to Fire, check out MMOHut’s official Born to Fire preview page. Stay tuned for more Born to Fire features coming soon!
Born to Fire Rocket Launcher Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seafight: Celebrates 9th Birthday
- With the pirate MMO Seafight turning nine years old, there'll be a non-stop party at the HQ of the online gaming giant Bigpoint.
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
- WarpPortal Opens its Thanksgiving Holiday Bazaar
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is giving players a little something to ...