Aeria Games Begins Born To Fire Beta
Adrenaline junkies can load up – Born to Fire from Aeria Games has begun closed beta testing.
A full-featured, team-based shooter, Born To Fire offers five classes with their own unique weapons and play styles: Dual Gunners, Point Man, Rangers, Snipers, and Heavyfire Experts. The game offers a past match replay with a free-floating camera, over a dozen maps, and more.
For more about Born to Fire, check out MMOHut’s official Born to Fire preview page. Stay tuned for more Born to Fire features coming soon!
Born to Fire Rocket Launcher Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESRB's New Label is a Meaningless Gesture
- Yesterday, we learned that the ESRB plans on taking action, in regards to games that feature any in-game purchases.
- Carolina Games Summit Offers $72,000 in College Scholarships at ECGC 2019
- The East Coast Game Conference will be hosting an esports competition with up to 72,000 in USD for College Scholarships.
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....