Aeria Games Begins Born To Fire Beta
Adrenaline junkies can load up – Born to Fire from Aeria Games has begun closed beta testing.
A full-featured, team-based shooter, Born To Fire offers five classes with their own unique weapons and play styles: Dual Gunners, Point Man, Rangers, Snipers, and Heavyfire Experts. The game offers a past match replay with a free-floating camera, over a dozen maps, and more.
For more about Born to Fire, check out MMOHut’s official Born to Fire preview page. Stay tuned for more Born to Fire features coming soon!
Born to Fire Rocket Launcher Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL - Over $100,000 worth of prizes up for grabs
- Guns and Robots Releases New Multiplayer online battle arena
- As its name suggests, "Hellfire" is subterranean dungeon maze with new setting for players to explore. The map is suited for all ava...
- Mythborne: New MMORPG in Open Beta
- Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its newest free-to-play browser title, Mythborne, will soon be entering its Open Alpha phase...