Aeria Confirms Western Echo of Soul Servers Unaffected by Korean Closure
Aeria Games has released an official response to the HanGames closure of the Korean Echo of Soul servers. As HanGames has decided to move from PC gaming to Mobile publishing, this should come as no surprise. Still observant players were worried that this change might have an adverse impact on the westernized edition of the game.
Aeria’s official forum post confirms that Nvius is in sound financial shape, and will continue development of the game going forward. An Oktober Fest event and the end of Season One’s PvP are in the works, as well as a major update that may include a new class. Frequent updates and balance adjustments are promised to continue into the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder is Introducing Guided Missile Weaponry
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder’s next major update will introduce new tanks armed with guided missile weaponry.
- Heavy Metal Machines Announces Chinese Launch and Esports Championships
- Heavy Metal Machines announced today their planes for 2019, which includes a launch into China, and esports news.
- Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
- Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game's relaunch with a massive new update.