Aeria Confirms Western Echo of Soul Servers Unaffected by Korean Closure
Aeria Games has released an official response to the HanGames closure of the Korean Echo of Soul servers. As HanGames has decided to move from PC gaming to Mobile publishing, this should come as no surprise. Still observant players were worried that this change might have an adverse impact on the westernized edition of the game.
Aeria’s official forum post confirms that Nvius is in sound financial shape, and will continue development of the game going forward. An Oktober Fest event and the end of Season One’s PvP are in the works, as well as a major update that may include a new class. Frequent updates and balance adjustments are promised to continue into the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Star Trek Game in Development
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, has announced today its plans to produce a new Star Trek strategy ...
- War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
- Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.
- Firefall Halloween Event Details
- Red 5 Studios has announced their Halloween events for its beta testing of Firefall.