Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.
Zombie Mode will see two new zombie types – Werewolf and Vampire – along with newly designed maps, including the upcoming Spring Festival map. Humans in Zombie Mode will be able to receive new weapons that are powerful enough to protect themselves from the undead. Players can purchase the type of zombie they like, and can choose to become that zombie upon infection, while zombies will also be allowed to respawn in-game.
New holiday and special event weapons will be added, along with deeper customization for characters and weapons. A character development system will also be available in the future, bringing players the ability to gain special titles, fulfill in-game achievements, and strengthen the various weapons and equipment.
Absolute Force Online: Spring Festival Map
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape & Old School RuneScape Announce New Twitch Prime Partnership
- RuneScape and Old School RuneScape today kicked off four months of exclusive goodies for Twitch Prime Members.
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...
- Felspire Rise of the Saint Expansion Goes Live
- Felspire is thrilled to launch its expansion: Rise of the Saint, bringing a new class, the Saint, who is revered to be the King of PvP.