Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.
Zombie Mode will see two new zombie types – Werewolf and Vampire – along with newly designed maps, including the upcoming Spring Festival map. Humans in Zombie Mode will be able to receive new weapons that are powerful enough to protect themselves from the undead. Players can purchase the type of zombie they like, and can choose to become that zombie upon infection, while zombies will also be allowed to respawn in-game.
New holiday and special event weapons will be added, along with deeper customization for characters and weapons. A character development system will also be available in the future, bringing players the ability to gain special titles, fulfill in-game achievements, and strengthen the various weapons and equipment.
Absolute Force Online: Spring Festival Map
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 2 World Finals Playoffs
- Riot Games presents the League of Legends Season Two World Championship Playoffs for a chance at $1,000,000
- Devil City Available Now on Mobile
- Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience.
- Bless Online Invites Players to Challenge the Ruber Ossuary
- Bless Online announces a new update, shortly after their level 50 expansion, Ruins of Shaqqara - the Ruber Ossuary.