Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.
Zombie Mode will see two new zombie types – Werewolf and Vampire – along with newly designed maps, including the upcoming Spring Festival map. Humans in Zombie Mode will be able to receive new weapons that are powerful enough to protect themselves from the undead. Players can purchase the type of zombie they like, and can choose to become that zombie upon infection, while zombies will also be allowed to respawn in-game.
New holiday and special event weapons will be added, along with deeper customization for characters and weapons. A character development system will also be available in the future, bringing players the ability to gain special titles, fulfill in-game achievements, and strengthen the various weapons and equipment.
Absolute Force Online: Spring Festival Map
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates the 11th Anniversary of Webzen.com
- WEBZEN announced today the 11th Anniversary celebration of its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Reveals Ship Viewer
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, a turn-based strategy MMO from ToHeroes and Desert Owl Games, is releasing a downloadable ship viewer.
- Guild Wars 2 - New update focused on new features (Coming Soon)
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the first-ever Guild Wars 2 release that is focused exclusively on ...