Absolute Force Online Issues Open Beta Update
NetDragon has announced new information about Absolute Force Online’s upcoming open beta, which begins on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
The open beta will feature new maps and weapons, plus special Christmas weapons, clothes, and items available for a limited time only.
Since the open beta is a full release of Absolute Force Online, characters created will not be deleted. No IP restrictions will be in effect. Closed beta players can log in directly when open beta begins, while new players can create a new account without needing to activate a beta code. Players can also either update their current client with a 452 MB patch when the open beta client is released, or download the new client directly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yoozoo's 'Era of Celestials' Reaches over 300,000 Pre-Registrations
- Yoozoo recently announced the beginning of pre-registration for their upcoming MMO ARPG, Era of Celestials.
- Wildstar: New details revealed for 2015
- Product Directo Mike Donatelli of Carbine Studios has just revealed new details for their Sci-Fi MMORPG, Wildstar. These details include new s...
- MU Online's Speed Event Server: Season 3 Is Now Live
- Starting today, MU Online's Speed Event Server is officially live, offering double xp until April 10th.