Absolute Force Online Issues Open Beta Update
NetDragon has announced new information about Absolute Force Online’s upcoming open beta, which begins on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
The open beta will feature new maps and weapons, plus special Christmas weapons, clothes, and items available for a limited time only.
Since the open beta is a full release of Absolute Force Online, characters created will not be deleted. No IP restrictions will be in effect. Closed beta players can log in directly when open beta begins, while new players can create a new account without needing to activate a beta code. Players can also either update their current client with a 452 MB patch when the open beta client is released, or download the new client directly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Voting Now Open For Second Dying Light Dev Tools
- Beyond Dying Light II, the second Dying Light Dev Tools contest is now open for public voting.
- Lagoonia Updates For Fun in the Sun
- Lagoonia has launched several multiplayer buildings as part of its Fun in the Sun update.
- Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless Free on Steam All Weekend
- Amplitude’s free weekend is dedicated to offering new and veteran gamers the chance to experience the studio’s growing community.