Absolute Force Online Issues Open Beta Update
NetDragon has announced new information about Absolute Force Online’s upcoming open beta, which begins on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
The open beta will feature new maps and weapons, plus special Christmas weapons, clothes, and items available for a limited time only.
Since the open beta is a full release of Absolute Force Online, characters created will not be deleted. No IP restrictions will be in effect. Closed beta players can log in directly when open beta begins, while new players can create a new account without needing to activate a beta code. Players can also either update their current client with a 452 MB patch when the open beta client is released, or download the new client directly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Announces New LEGO Minifigures MMO
- Funcom has announced a license agreement with the LEGO Group to develop an MMO based on the LEGO Minifigures franchise.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 1 Recap
- It’s time for Worlds! The best teams from all over the world are here and ready to rumble.
- Lordmancer II Interview - MMORPG with Cryptocurrency
- I recently had a sit-down with Ilya Mikov (co-founder of Active Games) about their very ambitious in-development MMORPG, Lordmancer II.