Absolute Force Online Issues Open Beta Update
NetDragon has announced new information about Absolute Force Online’s upcoming open beta, which begins on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
The open beta will feature new maps and weapons, plus special Christmas weapons, clothes, and items available for a limited time only.
Since the open beta is a full release of Absolute Force Online, characters created will not be deleted. No IP restrictions will be in effect. Closed beta players can log in directly when open beta begins, while new players can create a new account without needing to activate a beta code. Players can also either update their current client with a 452 MB patch when the open beta client is released, or download the new client directly.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder enters a "New Era" with Update 1.71
- The latest update for War Thunder is "New E.R.A.", Update 1.71. The popular combat title is moving beyond World War II with this upd...
- Lineage 2: Revolution Launches Surprise 'Monster Strike' Collaboration
- Lineage 2: Revolution is proud to announce that they have a surprise collaboration event with the popular Asian game, Monster Strike.
- Gamescom 2019: Everything You Might Have Missed
- Gamescom 2019 started this Monday, August 19, and the first day alone hit us hard with announcements and trailers for over 50 games!