The AbleGamers Charity and Mtn Dew Partner for Summer Charity Stream
MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL is teaming up with The AbleGamers Charity for a 12-hour livestream this weekend. Taking place on Saturday, August 10th, beginning at 12 PM EST, the goal is to focus on individuals with disabilities. Each year, The AbleGamers Charity helps to break down social and economic barriers for these gamers, to create inclusive communities. Last year alone, AbleGamers provided key input to help Microsoft develop its Xbox One Adaptive Controller and helped roughly 3,000 gamers with disabilities enjoy video games.
This is done through AbleGamer’s Expansion Packs (turnkey installations of gaming gear at assisted living facilities), truly custom gaming and controller configuration support for those with physical impairments, as well as facilitating collaboration between developers and those with disabilities through its Accessible Player Experiences(APX) program. This charity stream will bring together players from a variety of esports teams, from Dignitas, Immortals, CLG and more to play Apex Legends live, while encouraging the audience to donate and support this cause. This stream will also feature a guest appearance from Indiana Pacers player Myles Turner. More information can be found below.
The AbleGamers Charity Stream Details:
Who: MTN DEW® AMP® GAME FUEL and The AbleGamers Charity
What: Fundraising streaming event for charity
When: Saturday, August 10th, starting at 12 PM and running until 12 AM Eastern
Why: Gather funds for AbleGamers to help disabled gamers in need of accessible hardware and more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Brings Dark New 20th Character UNO to NA
- KOG Games today introduces one of the most impressive characters to ever debut in Grand Chase, Uno.
- SMITE: Nu Wa & Zeus Reworks Previewed
- SMITE's team has let slip a preview of the upcoming reworks for Zeus and Nu Wa, scheduled for its next patch.
- Webzen Celebrates the 11th Anniversary of Webzen.com
- WEBZEN announced today the 11th Anniversary celebration of its global game portal, Webzen.com.