A Druid’s Duel Coming to PC, Linux, and Mac
Surprise Attack Games and ThoughtShelter Games are pleased to bring you A Druid’s Duel for Win, Mac and Linux. At its heart A Druid’s Duel consists of managing your mana and conquering the board by deploying a variety of druid warriors to the field. To achieve your goals you’ll have to create and destroy sections of the very board you fight on, opening new avenues of attack or cutting off your enemy’s retreat. It will take a sharp mind and a sharp spear to discover what is causing the seasons to change at random.
Welcome to the Realm of Six Seasons, where the predictable cycle of nature’s seasons has turned constantly since time began. But now, something is wrong. Something (or someone) is tampering with the precious Seasons, making a complete mess of the Realm.
The Druids of the Esoteric Orders have long fostered this fertile landscape and tended to this delicate mystical balance. And it is up to Warren, a young druid fresh from his Esoteric Training, to discover what is causing this disastrous mixing of Seasons.
A Druid’s Duel will launch on February 25th, 2015 on Windows, Mac, and Linux via Steam, Humble Store and other digital stores. Find out more at http://www.druidsduel.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge will join Super Bowl Sunday Ads
- uCool has revealed today that it will be promoting Heroes Charge with a 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl on February 1, joining some...
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NC...
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!