- ArcheAge 4.5 Press Preview
- A few weeks back, I got a chance to see the changes coming to ArcheAge for update 4.5, and there’s some really big stuff on the way!
- Fable Fortune Review
- Fable Fortune is another new card game that has its own take and special style.
- NTales: Child of Destiny Review
- Don’t you just hate it when a game tries to go for a “fantastic” or grand storyline but is ruined by poorly written dialogue?
- Hand of the Gods Launch Review
- SMITE Tactics: Hand of the Gods has come a long way from the time it was conceived to where it is in the full launch.
- Wild Terra Review
- Wild Terra is essentially a different game since the last time I played, so it's about time I give it a full review!
- Insidia Review (PC)
- Insidia is a free-to-play turn-based strategy game from Italy-based startup Bad Seed. The game is touted as a tactical game of frantic duels.
- Crystal of Re:union Review
- True to form, Crystal of Re:union plays like your usual free-to-play kingdom builder.
- Heroes of the Storm Updated Review
- Years of updates have brought us a much more polished game that still remains true to its foundational gameplay elements.
- Dragon Project Review
- Dragon Project puts you in the shoes of a starting hunter that’s out to get monsters that have been plaguing the land of Heiland.
- Wild Buster Review
- Wild Buster takes pieces of different gameplay from many genres and mashes them all together into a hack and slash action RPG.
- Closers Review
- Closers is a sidescrolling fighting game that plays out in an anime-like story where the player is the lead character.
- Hero Hunters Review
- Hero Hunters is a mobile game that has been in beta/development for a while now, and it’s finally ready to roll out to the public.