- Tower of Fantasy Releases on PlayStation 5 on August 8
- Great news for eager fans anticipating the arrival of Tower of Fantasy on PlayStation!
- Torchlight: Infinite (PC) Review – Cube of Rapacity Season
- In a gaming market with games like Path of Exile and Diablo Immortal, where does Torchlight: Infinite fit in?
- Catalyst Black Launch Review
- SEMC has proven that they put immense amounts of time and passion into their games, and Catalyst Black is no exception.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- The classic debt-repaying simulator has at last made it’s highly anticipated debut on the Nintendo Switch, and it came at a great time.
- ArcheAge: Unchained Review – Is P2W Dead?
- I’ve spent the past couple of weeks playing almost nothing but ArcheAge: Unchained in my spare time. But how is it?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Review
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare makes a triumphant return to their hayday blending rose-tinted nostalgia with contemporary improvements.
- Maelstrom Review
- Games with ships in them seem to be an “in” thing right now. We've seen Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, Sea of Thieves, and Atlas, &am...
- Rise of Kingdoms Review
- The “City Building/RTS Mobile Game” genre is a deep pool, and it’s hard to make a splash in it. Does this one standout?
- Astellia Online Review
- It’s a hard lot for MMOs these days, and Astellia Online is no exception. Jason explores this new world.
- Caravan Stories Review: Minefield of Microtransactions
- Caravan Stories is a Japanese mobile game that came to America in the form of a PS4 port. But just how "mobile" is it?
- Kind Words Review: A Little Kindness Goes a Long Way
- Kind Words is an amazing little piece of software that, quite simply, lets you share and receive kind words with other users.
- Rise of Legions Review
- I have to admit, I haven’t had the best experience with a lot of MOBAs. I tend to find their communities toxic and just move on.