505 and Roll7 Launch Online Field Test for Lightspeed Multiplayer Game, Laser League
Select players in North America and Europe have the opportunity to participate in the first round of closed beta testing for Laser League, the lightspeed multiplayer ‘sport of the future.’ In Laser League, the exhilarating contact sport of 2150, players battle against the opposition for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly light while evading rival colored laser walls and attempting to fry opponents with speed, strength and strategy. Special offensive and defensive abilities, as well as game-changing power-ups on the arena floor, provide an edge at the crucial moment. Like all great sports, it is accessible and immediately understandable, but rewards dedication with deceptively complex strategic possibilities. Players can register for the Laser League field test in the link below. It will allow players to interact in competitive 3v3 matches on a few of the maps (more will be available in the future). The invite-only field test is meant to give people a sneak peek at what’s coming up for the game, while 505 and Roll7 work on their servers/matches/player performance with an overall goal of acquiring feedback and insight from the gameplay. This will be useful going forward with the final version of the game on Steam. It will take place from Friday, Oct. 27 through Sunday, Oct. 29thth. Below is a list of the optimal field test times:
|SERVERS OPEN||FROM Friday at 14:00
TO Sunday at 02:00
|FROM Friday at 07:00
TO Sunday at 19:00
|FROM Friday at 15:00
TO Sunday at 03:00
|FROM Friday at 16:00
TO Sunday at 04:00
|STRESS TEST WINDOW||Friday at 20:00||Friday at 13:00||Friday at 21:00||
Friday at 22:00
Though players can redeem their code as soon as they get it, they will not be able to connect to the server until they are live.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...
- New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead Sys...
- Legacy Quest: New Rougelike Mobile Game From Nexon M
- Nexon Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”), a worldwide leader in free-to-play mobile games, and Socialspiel Entertainment GmbH (“Socialspiel”), a Vien...