4Story prepares for second anniversary
July marks the second anniversary of 4Story, a Three Kingdoms MMO from Zemi Interactive. To celebrate, the game will be hosting a few events early to get players in the spirit. These events are:
Boost-Up Your Level!
The experience rate from hunting in the field will be increased by +50% during the event, of total 4 hours a day!
Event time: 09:00~11:00 (2 hours) + 17:00~19:00 (2 hours)
The item drop rate and magic item drop rate in fields increased by +25% during the event, 24 hours!
Black Market Event
There will be event GMs with a special character on both Craxion and Defugel, appear in an unknown location and open a personal shop.
As the title says, it is a black market, so there will be many items that are difficult to obtain at normal times.
There will be a notice in game, at the day black marketeer appears, and the map name will be announced before 1hour the shop opens!
The Black Marketeer sells (random):
1 of the God’s Treasure of Castle (random)
+17 Limited Weapons (Valentine Day Event Items)
+17 Ordinary Weapons
Warrior Bag of Bravery (16 Slots)
Red Pattern Bags (14 Slots)
Wise Man’s Stones
Magic Scrolls of Ancient man
Highest Level Threads
*Black Marketeer will appear more often as more items will be sold.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
- Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December.
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.
- The Elder Scrolls New Launch Celebration Infographic
- Bethesda and Zenimax are celebrating tomorrow's worldwide launch of The Elder Scrolls Online with a new infographic.