49 Layoffs Confirmed at CCP Games
In a statement to GamesIndustry, CCP Games reassured the public that the former employees would receive severance packages and job placement assistance, and that development for their games would not be impacted by the “restructuring.”
CCP Games reported a $21 million loss for 2013, and recently laid off employees in Atlanta as it stopped developing the World of Darkness MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of Thrones Ascent Now Available On Mobile Platforms
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, in partnership with HBO Global Licensing and Kongre
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.2 - Rifty Business Now Live
- The new patch 2.2 has been dubbed "Rifty Business," and contains many new changes and updates since the last patch was released.
- Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
- Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler a...