49 Layoffs Confirmed at CCP Games
In a statement to GamesIndustry, CCP Games reassured the public that the former employees would receive severance packages and job placement assistance, and that development for their games would not be impacted by the “restructuring.”
CCP Games reported a $21 million loss for 2013, and recently laid off employees in Atlanta as it stopped developing the World of Darkness MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fly For Fun Launches New Server and Anniversary Events
- Fly For Fun's Playpark is proud to announce a new server, "Lord Pang". This coincides with the second year of FlyFF in Southeas...
- Rising Generals to be demo'd at E3
- During E3 2014, the German publisher will demo cross-platform gameplay across iOS-, Android- and browser-based devices.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (9/19): Loadout & Arena Cyber Evolution
- Join JamesBl0nde every Friday on Twitch!